Bama Chrome

ChasingDaTide

Feb 20, 2014
The image of the helmet went viral and it's amazing that it has received so much attention. That's a testimony of how loyal and passionate the Bama fanbase is, and how important American Football is to our country. We appreciate everyone's comments, views, and expressions of like or dislike for the helmet. With the talent representing the Capstone on the gridiron this year, the Tide can come out barefooted, without helmets, wearing gym shorts, and skins (shirtless), and still contend for #16... ROLL TIDE ROLL!

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
The image of the helmet went viral and it's amazing that it has received so much attention. That's a testimony of how loyal and passionate the Bama fanbase is, and how important American Football is to our country. We appreciate everyone's comments, views, and expressions of like or dislike for the helmet. With the talent representing the Capstone on the gridiron this year, the Tide can come out barefooted, without helmets, wearing gym shorts, and skins (shirtless), and still contend for #16... ROLL TIDE ROLL!
\

It also should serve as a reminder that what we post on here has the potential to get noticed, by the media and recruits.

CDT, you should be very proud. This looks phenomenal, and while I'm quite the traditionalist, I'd love to see something like this as a one-and-done for a single game (at night or in a dome, of course), perhaps with proceeds going to a charity. I just might have to buy one if it happened.

ChasingDaTide

Feb 20, 2014
Nick Saban signed my son's helmet at Fan Day! That's what it was created for... Looking forward to the season starting! RTR

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I am an old traditionalist. However, I can see using this helmet once or twice. It would be cool, plus the kids would love it. I wouldn't want wholesale uniform changes.
The thing I like is the reason it was done!!! A reward for academic goals!!! Way to go dad!!! Does my heart good to see parents take a real interest in their kids lives.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Maybe they could use them for one game, and then auction them off for charity. I know I would try to get one if they did.
There ya go. In one game and one game only and auction off the helmets and jerseys for charity.
I'd recommend an away game at Starkville when they pull out their big bad black jerseys against us. Let's wear yellow jerseys with camouflage numbers and beat the crap out of Mittippi Tate. :)

Give 'em a reason not to tear down the goal posts and carry them down the street to the Pizza Hut.

sabanball

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
High Cotton
Nick Saban signed my son's helmet at Fan Day! That's what it was created for... Looking forward to the season starting! RTR

AWESOME!!!

I am a traditionalist when it comes to the BAMA uniforms and helmets (although I wouldn't mind them breaking out the white helmets once) however I would proudly display that helmet in my BAMA collection.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.