BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar

Fotu T. Leiato (Steilacoom, WA) - 2014 Highlights

A friend on mine posted about this guy on FaceBook & all I can saw is WOW..Dude hits hard & looks like a wrecking ball when he hits..He literally decleats who he hits & they get air time when their feets are lifted off the ground from his hit..I dunno if we would offer him, but, dude is going to make some team very happy..I think he's one of those that has flown under the radar, but, sure would be worth the effort of our coaches to take a look at him for sure..Dude likes violent collision & I think Coach Saban could mold that aggression into one heckuva player..

Here's his rivals profile..https://rivals.yahoo.com/wyoming/foo...-Leiato-167951

Last edited by TideMan09; December 8th, 2014 at 09:40 PM.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC

Re: Fotu T. Leiato (Steilacoom, WA) - 2014 Highlights

Quote Originally Posted by TideMan09 View Post
    A friend on mine posted about this guy on FaceBook & all I can saw is WOW..Dude hits hard & looks like a wrecking ball when he hits..He literally decleats who he hits & they get air time when their feets are lifted off the ground from his hit..I dunno if we would offer him, but, dude is going to make some team very happy..I think he's one of those that has flown under the radar, but, sure would be worth the effort of our coaches to take a look at him for sure..Dude likes violent collision & I think Coach Saban could mold that aggression into one heckuva player..

Here's his rivals profile..https://rivals.yahoo.com/wyoming/foo...-Leiato-167951

Impressive looking kid. WAY, WAY too small to play LB but could be a good safety. Obviously, with the hair, he reminds me of a younger Troy Polamalu. Looks like he likes to knock the crap out of people. LOL.

HAHA..Yup..Cut some of that hair off & it might make him even faster..Dude isn't afraid of contact for sure & would be a terror at the S position under Coach Saban....
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
    Impressive looking kid. WAY, WAY too small to play LB but could be a good safety. Obviously, with the hair, he reminds me of a younger Troy Polamalu. Looks like he likes to knock the crap out of people. LOL.

Heat seeking missile. Based on his offers, he's not Power 5 caliber but still awesome to see a kid play the game that way.

BamaNation First Team

Wow! Kid`s impressive. Can you tackle somebody by grabbing them by the hair, or would that be considered a horse collar?

Rules have been put in place that make hair part of the jersey, making it allowed.

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by NCTide View Post
    Rules have been put in place that make hair part of the jersey, making it allowed.
    If that`s the case, then he`s cruising for a scalping!

At least if he came to Bama..He would have to keep it wrapped & tucked in so it isn't showing..Unlike you see like a lot of the Pac 12 teams with some players with hair showing like in the video..Personally..I like the way Coach Saban handles his players with long hair & keeps the team appearance respectable..I don't mean that as a disrespect to those players & teams that allows their players to wear their hair out & flowing like Fotu in the video..Just a matter of taste..

Idk how the helmet hides Tony Brown's afro!