*** QB Blake Barnett Commits to Alabama ***

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
There's also a Vine out there of Barnett giving a Roll Tide to just about any prospect he walked by.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
Glad to hear Barnett moved up in the rankings considering he had an off day on Monday. At least, some reported he had an off day on Monday.
Who has been our best finisher in the Elite 11? Phillip Sims? I think Philip Ely competed in it. I know Cornwell was injured last year so I'm assuming he didn't participate. I think Luke Del Rio finished pretty well. Not sure about Cooper Bateman.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Glad to hear Barnett moved up in the rankings considering he had an off day on Monday. At least, some reported he had an off day on Monday.
Who has been our best finisher in the Elite 11? Phillip Sims? I think Philip Ely competed in it. I know Cornwell was injured last year so I'm assuming he didn't participate. I think Luke Del Rio finished pretty well. Not sure about Cooper Bateman.
Barnett was highly praised and was in 4th after Monday so he did not have an off day.

IIRC, Cooper did not make the cut for the final 11. Not sure about Sims/Ely/Del Rio.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Town is still a good QB in his own; he also left us for his childhood dream school (can't really blame him) and he didn't wait until the 11th hour (he gave us time to go after BB and Waller); during his game against Barnett, Town had a few drops and one INT was just a tremendous play by the DB. Barnett is a tremendous player and I'm glad we have him, but let's just let sleeping dogs lie. Let's just congratulate BB for his awesome week of work.

FWIW, Waller looked pretty good too. He had a perfect throw bounce off a player's chest for a simple INC rather than a 50 yard TD.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
With the performance of our quarterbacks this year he has to be thinking his worst case scenario is backup Coker and play if he's inured, or redshirt and start for 4 years.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
With the performance of our quarterbacks this year he has to be thinking his worst case scenario is backup Coker and play if he's inured, or redshirt and start for 4 years.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
What does this even mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.