Pro Coaches rally to support Saban against false charge

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Today's story is interesting to me...

The Cleveland Browns' coach suggested Saban had given the Jets' playbook to Saban's buddy at New England.

But of all things...now both New Englands' coach and the Jets' coach both deny it. The Jets coach even said something to the effect...heck, they didn't need our playbook to beat us, and it wouldn't have helped them anyway.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2014/06/alabama_coach_nick_saban_respo_1.html

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
BamaJama17;2404794[B said:
]Can they even read???[/B]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No! All you need to get a graduate degree on the Plains is to be able to color within the lines, or close to it if you are an athlete! How close is determined by the Head Coach. All you need to know to get a BS degree is to just know at least five colors.

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)
No! All you need to get a graduate degree on the Plains is to be able to color within the lines, or close to it if you are an athlete! How close is determined by the Head Coach. All you need to know to get a BS degree is to just know at least five colors.
I heard the TP throwing class is a real booger though

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.