3. OU
4. Mich St
5. S. Carolina
6. Baylor
7. Bama
8. Ore
9. Wisc
10. LSU

So he's saying the SEC won't have a single team in the playoff.

Last year he picked Louisville and TAMU to play in the BCS title game. He also had Ohio State and Georgia in the top 5.
Wow - Ohio University at #3???? I might consider UO (University of Oklahoma or University of Oregon) in my top 10, but Ohio? Brando just killed what tiny bit of credibility that he ever had.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Brando is in the same boat as a lot of talking heads....they express God's own amount of unsubstantiated (and unsubstantiatable) opinions. And on the one-in-a-hundred chance their outlandish predictions come out, they trumpet it to heaven from the highest mountaintop, and live on it for a decade or more.

They do that only because they know that if they're wrong, they won't be held to account for what they were thinking several months prior.

Remember when Brando picked Ole Miss as the SEC Champs based primarily on an entirely predictable dismantling of the media darling Texas Tech the year before? He said that Jevan Snead would challenge for the Heisman (I know, I know). Ole Miss had a losing record that year. Maybe even 4-8. Did you hear a peep about that?

Tim Brando makes a living on the limited memory of the general public. He is to Keith Jackson what the Chickenhawk was to Foghorn Leghorn.

And yes, I'm questioning myself for even responding to a thread on the lard-stinking corn dog.

Great post...

Though, I have to ask -

"Unsubstantiatable"? ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : FLASH SALE 25% off !

TideFans.shop 25% off sitewide!!
TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.