3. OU
4. Mich St
5. S. Carolina
6. Baylor
7. Bama
8. Ore
9. Wisc
10. LSU

So he's saying the SEC won't have a single team in the playoff.

Last year he picked Louisville and TAMU to play in the BCS title game. He also had Ohio State and Georgia in the top 5.

Last edited:

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Brando is the KING of trolling....but...I honestly think he has USCe, Bama, and LSU placed fairly. I am surprised he doesn't have AU in the Top 5 however. UCLA at #1 though??? He must be on mescaline and LSD simultaneously.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Brando is the KING of trolling....but...I honestly think he has USCe, Bama, and LSU placed fairly. I am surprised he doesn't have AU in the Top 5 however. UCLA at #1 though??? He must be on mescaline and LSD simultaneously.
Unfortunately, I'm afraid Brando puts mescaline and LSD in his coffee in the morning just to get his day started right.

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
He actually said today on his show he thinks Auburn is better than Alabama but will enter the Iron Bowl with 2 losses.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I want to break this down...

@TimBrando's Preseason Top 10:
1. UCLA (Could be really good this year, but not even the best team in their league)
2. FSU (Should start #1)
3. OU (Should start top 5, and could see #3 early)
4. Mich St (My fav team in the BIG, but I'd drop them a bit.)
5. S. Carolina (Umm...so they are the best team in the SEC? Maybe not their division.)
6. Baylor (Appropriate ranking)
7. Bama (I don't care where we get put, as long as we win we will be okay)
8. Ore (They should be up higher, tbh.)
9. Wisc (I'm not sure they should be in the top 10 preseason, ahead of OSU at that)
10. LSU (No...they have more to prove then almost everyone on this list.)

Where is OSU? Stanford? Auburn?

11b

Jul 8, 2013
He must be the dumbest announcer in the history of cfb. Why did the sec hire him?

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I'm looking forward to the day when our fanbase doesn't care when brando speaks, or what's said when he does so. There can't be anyone left that doesn't know his schtick by now. If XM has to have him on the air, I wish it were at some time other than my drive to work, it's almost enough to make me go in early, but I switch channels instead, lol.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
He actually said today on his show he thinks Auburn is better than Alabama but will enter the Iron Bowl with 2 losses.
And they'll exit it with three.

He obviously thinks that unless he thinks Auburn is our only loss. We won't be number seven with two losses unless the second loss is the SECCG.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.