Ebola 'Totally Out of Control,' Doctors Without Borders Says

Status
Not open for further replies.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
It seems like I remember seeing a show about deadly virus outbreaks & they said that they believe Ebola originated in Africa from where a African tribe or village people had eaten a monkey or monkey brains that was infected with the virus..And that's where the virus crossed over to the human population..
I thought that's how Aids got started?

That might also explain Harrison Ford's horrible interviewing skills......his monkey brains were chilled prior to eating them.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
The Royal Society agrees with you as well, and they're not.
Reads like a Chung Kuo novel:

“We certainly don’t want them strolling about the entire countryside. We want them to save land for nature by living closely [together].”

Insisting the world’s population be locked up within the confounds of mega-cities, the elite realizes that if the herd is to be properly controlled walls are needed- thick walls, and by constructing these walls, the masses may be more easily led to go this or that way.

Chief scientist Michail Fragkias involved with “Planet under Pressure” told MSNBC that “the answer (to population growth) is denser cities.”

“If cities can develop in height rather than in width that would be much more preferable and environmentally not as harmful”, Fragkias said.

People who know anything about history know that the creation of mega-cities in which the masses may be rounded up and enclosed, is identical to the Nazi principle of the “ghetto” as a means of managing the masses. Every student of history may also know what happens to those masses shortly after.
The call for compact cities, filled to the brim with humans, is part of the UN’s depopulation agenda. Within these proposed mega-cities humans will be allowed to use RFID technology so they can be kept in check. The rest of the world, the “countryside” as one of the scientists told MSNBC, is reserved for the elite.
I do find it curious when some humans think we as a species are unnatural. That we are apart from nature and not a part of the natural order of things.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
It seems like I remember seeing a show about deadly virus outbreaks & they said that they believe Ebola originated in Africa from where a African tribe or village people had eaten a monkey or monkey brains that was infected with the virus..And that's where the virus crossed over to the human population..
We knew next to nothing then about Ebola and only know a little more now, especially about where it goes and hides. Newer thought is that it hides in bats. Like I said, though, no one really knows.

There have already been confirmed quarantines of travelers from western Africa suspected to have ebola in both Italy and Spain (IIRC). Turns out they did not have it. This should be a wake up call for the international community.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Not really worried. Ebola isn't as contagious as something like the flu. If it spread that easily we'd be in trouble.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
I do find it curious when some humans think we as a species are unnatural. That we are apart from nature and not a part of the natural order of things.
Me too. I also find it astounding that otherwise rational people seriously suggest and/or endorse "rapidly and humanely engineered population reduction" on the order of billions of people. Lets call it what it is: eugenics. Or in common speech: "Let's kill a bunch of people so that the rest of us will have more stuff." These are the same people who on a life raft with limited food and water, would kill the weak so that the strong had more to eat and drink.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Me too. I also find it astounding that otherwise rational people seriously suggest and/or endorse "rapidly and humanely engineered population reduction" on the order of billions of people. Lets call it what it is: eugenics. Or in common speech: "Let's kill a bunch of people so that the rest of us will have more stuff." These are the same people who on a life raft with limited food and water, would kill the weak so that the strong had more to eat and drink.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
By machine-gun, I assumed this guy was thinking war, but who knows?

...University College’s Emeritus Professor John Guillebaud, patron of the UK-based “Population Matters”, who depicted among other things a machine-gun, a hospital bed, and a knife dripping with blood, as examples of “natural” population control as opposed to “artificial” methods such as contraception and family planning.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
The infected doctor and I have a few common friends. I was reading about this a few days ago and came across something that said the hardest part of containing it is convincing the people that Ebola is real. People would also steal the bodies of their deceased and infected family thus spreading the disease. The greatest containment effort is education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.