TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
From the article.....

"On Thursday authorities in Nigeria announced that they were testing a Liberian man for Ebola after he collapsed upon arrival at an airport in Lagos, the country's commercial capital and a mega-city of 21 million people."

From a USA Today article, the guy died Friday.
85% death rate. No bueno.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Suspend all flights to all affected countries and seal their borders and suspend all flights out of any border countries. Suspend all shipping to and from said countries as well and put a naval blockade on them.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
It's the only way to be sure.
Russia still has warheads in orbit. I'm sure they can do it. Putin isn't that concerned with his global reputation. Maybe Obama can strike a deal with him so that America's first "black" president doesn't have to nuke his "homeland" to stop the spread of a global pandemic. Take all economic sanctions off of Russia and let them do the dirty work...kind of like the Israelis.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I'm getting crushed because I said nuke Lagos, but...21M v 6B.
You might want to entertain the possibility that you're getting crushed because you seem to be in favor of killing darned near everybody. Theives, abusers of women, abusers of children, cops, illegal aliens, people with Ebola, people who are in the same country as people with Ebola... Maybe everybody's just afraid that you might be calling for them to be murdered next.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
You might want to entertain the possibility that you're getting crushed because you seem to be in favor of killing darned near everybody. Theives, abusers of women, abusers of children, cops, illegal aliens, people with Ebola, people who are in the same country as people with Ebola... Maybe everybody's just afraid that you might be calling for them to be murdered next.
I have a plan...

I'm actually a member of the ruling Rothschild family.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
You're getting crushed because of your history. Scrotum removal, shoot the Central American vermin and nuke the Africans. Pyschopathic bloodlust.
What's wrong with scrotum removal of certain individuals? I'm not calling on to nuke all Africans, just the affected areas. If a wayward nuke or two hits Iraq and Saudi Arabia, so be it.

There's more blood being oozed out from Ebola than there would be from a MOAB or a nuke...well, radiation sickness may mask ebola symptoms...better make it two just to be safe.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
I bet you're just like gmart. Act macho on the forums but a gentle ,generous teddy bear in real life. You probably run a soup kitchen for the homeless where you live.

gmart tutors inner city yutes in his spare time!:smile:

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I bet you're just like gmart. Act macho on the forums but a gentle ,generous teddy bear in real life. You probably run a soup kitchen for the homeless where you live.

gmart tutors inner city yutes in his spare time!:smile:
Like Big Ern McCracken, I sponsor fatherless families in every city I visit every year. I'm just a giver, what can I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.