Got To Give A Roll Tide To Vandy!

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Awesome win over Texas. I do NOT like Texas, especially after all the Saban rumors etc...
Hopefully the Dores will bring the national title in baseball back to the SEC. Vandy is a great university and I've always liked them when they weren't playing us.
So good luck to the Commodores. They've got their hands full with that Virginia pitching staff though. We'll see.
sip

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Awesome win over Texas. I do NOT like Texas, especially after all the Saban rumors etc...
Hopefully the Dores will bring the national title in baseball back to the SEC. Vandy is a great university and I've always liked them when they weren't playing us.
So good luck to the Commodores. They've got their hands full with that Virginia pitching staff though. We'll see.
sip
It's V vs V for the CWS championship. I'm pulling for Vandy. I was last night. I started watching the game in the bottom of the 9th inning and could not turn it off. I was also pulling for Vandy to defeat the Horns! Their arrogance disturbs me. That's the part I don't like about living in Texas. I used to be a Longhorn fan when Coach Royal was there. They don't think their stuff stinks! My dislike may have really started when Namath scored, but the officials said he did not! Game over.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
It's V vs V for the CWS championship. I'm pulling for Vandy. I was last night. I started watching the game in the bottom of the 9th inning and could not turn it off. I was also pulling for Vandy to defeat the Horns! Their arrogance disturbs me. That's the part I don't like about living in Texas. I used to be a Longhorn fan when Coach Royal was there. They don't think their stuff stinks! My dislike may have really started when Namath scored, but the officials said he did not! Game over.
Don't think I haven't thought about how much money could have been made if someone had printed some--
V Versus V Tee-Shirts...

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Somebody once said that the only wrong with Texas is that it`s full of Texans.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I wished we could get Tim Corbin, he's a great coach!

I'll be rooting for Vandy tonight.
I'm a bit less demanding. I would settle for just "ditch Mitch". But, I digress, as usual.

(Sure, we could do worse. Hiring me, for instance. We would stink, unless I could convince some of my ex-MLB has-been buddies to sign on as coaches. Hey, wait....................didn't Mitch do the same thing?)

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Already hated them when I moved here. Just learned how to hate them even more.

The only good thing about the Cowbags...............

Used to work at a place with 2 engineering groups. The company moved the one in DC down to our location. (They already hated each others guts, and tried to undermine the other one any way they could. Even in ways that should have gotten folks fired.)

I knew that twice a year, I could wander around one of those groups, and be even more annoying than I was the rest of the year. Even if I did not feel it, in my heart.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I could not believe that Virginia coach left the pitcher in that long. This isn't a midseason game where you want him to learn to work his way out of his own mess. It is a three game season in a park where runs are hard to come by. If Gaspard had done that our baseball board would have exploded.

Anyway, glad to see Vandy hang on for the win. SEC!!! SEC!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.