Game Thread: USA vs. Portugal - and following World Cup scenario...

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Re: USA vs. Portugal...

Mistake leads to easy score. Let's hope we can at least get the equalizer in 2nd half.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

That was close. Bradley should have slapped the hell out of it instead of trying to steer it in...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

Does the jumping up and down and hugging each other count against the game time or does the ref get to stick that time back on at the end with the other time he adds on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Does the jumping up and down and hugging each other count against the game time or does the ref get to stick that time back on at the end with the other time he adds on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't hold me to it, but I think it's only injury time...

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana

I love the fight that this US team has. They could have folded under Ghana's constant pressure in match number one, but they didn't. Here they gave up under the constant pressure despite being down for 65 plus minutes. This team is just awesome!

On a side note, Tim Howard is just an absolute stud at goalie. Any chance he has any eligibility left for us at cornerback? :wink:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.