Will the UN help Detroit residents pay their water bill?

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Agreed. I pay my own water bill every month. Why shouldn't everyone else pay their own bill? I mean, what's so difficult about paying $15 a month water bill?
To answer your question about why shouldn't everyone else pay their own bill? Answer: the same reason that about 50% do not pay taxes unless it's sales taxes on cheep wine, etc.

I wish my water bill was $15 a month. Mine has been $60+ a month the last two months and my spreadsheet on my water bill goes back to 2002 and I've NEVER had a water bill that low and I have used as low as 4,000 gallons in some months. You can just flush, shower, and wash dishes and end up with 4,000 gallons used in a month. I also keep a spreadsheet on how much usage and cost for gas and electricity also. I don't like what I see on those either.

I think it's about time to just move to a location under a bridge on I-45 and live in a cardboard box.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
To answer your question about why shouldn't everyone else pay their own bill? Answer: the same reason that about 50% do not pay taxes unless it's sales taxes on cheep wine, etc.

I wish my water bill was $15 a month. Mine has been $60+ a month the last two months and my spreadsheet on my water bill goes back to 2002 and I've NEVER had a water bill that low and I have used as low as 4,000 gallons in some months. You can just flush, shower, and wash dishes and end up with 4,000 gallons used in a month. I also keep a spreadsheet on how much usage and cost for gas and electricity also. I don't like what I see on those either.

I think it's about time to just move to a location under a bridge on I-45 and live in a cardboard box.
Do you live in Houston?

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL

I can only imagine what your monthly sewer bill is like. Mine is about 3 times my water bill.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I think the difference is that I have a septic tank so I don't pay a sewage bill. I just pulled out my water bill for last month and saw that I made a slight error. My meter reads in increments of 100 gallons. According to my meter, I used 4000 gallons during that billing period and my bill was $20.94.
Go ahead and move under that bridge if you like. I like it fine right where I am.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Can we just nuke Detroit instead. That city is worthless and full of liberals. Ohh and it is super corrupt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Which would make it the perfect place for all those illegals coming up from Mexico, wouldn't you think?
If the government is going to relocate them, Detroit is the place to be.
Send them there and they will want to go back home and it will discourage others from coming illegally. I'm sure the Obama regime will get right on this.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.