National Champion Vanderbilt Commodores

VandyRon

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 4, 2007
Just wanted to check in and say hi! It feels so unbelievably nice. I know you guys know the feeling many times over. But this first time is a really nice feeling.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
Congrats to you and the whole fan base. Well earned and deserved . Actually thought the team last year was better- but Vandy made it happen this year. Corbin has done a hell of a job with that program.

VandyRon

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 4, 2007
This was not Vandy's best team, maybe 3rd or 4th under Corbin. This is a very young team with deep arms and athletes in the field with no big hitters. Corbin did a masterful job. Now we have to hold off Texas going after Corbin in the coming months I suspect.

Last edited:

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Congratulations! That was an exciting game. So glad to see the success you guy are enjoying in BB. Roll Tide!

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
This was not Vandy's best team, maybe 3rd or 4th under Corbin. This is a very young team with deep arms and athletes in the field with no big hitters. Corbin did a masterful job. Now we have to hold off Texas going after Corbin in the coming months I suspect.
LOL, Yup we know that feeling too :biggrin2:

VandyRon

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 4, 2007
Thanks for all the nice comments coming from the premier SEC National Championship school fans. I hope we can make it back to Omaha next year and try for a repeat. I'm going to enjoy the celebration tonight at Vandy and get my first NC cap and shirt. :) There's only one first NC!

Roll Tide!

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
I am really proud of Vandy for winning the NC last night. When I am not rooting for Bama I usually find myself rooting for them in football.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.