Watching The Oklahoma Replay

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Sip, turn it off or change the channel - nothing good will come from seeing it again.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Our OL will play better next year. I see them being very disappointed in last year's effort and developing a special bond because they know much of the season hinges on their performance. They will come together.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I know the defense is an easy target for giving up so many points, but our offense had no business being so inept for such long stretches against that defense or Auburn's defense.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Exactly..We wear teams down with a ball controlling running game, & our poor O-Line play took the entire team off it game'plan..Props to Oklahoma..That simply beat us like a drum & made us like it..They played as good of a game as any team did last season against us..I blame the media for hyping us up & putting that proverbial "Chip" on The Sooners shoulders..It made them practice & play harder than us to regain the respect the media never gave them..JMO
Our O-Line surely underperformed. But it didn't give up 45 points.

Last edited:

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I've been watching the 2014 BCS replays they've had on ESPNU the last few days. I've watched them all.

Until I flipped through the guide tonight and saw the the Sugar Bowl was on.

Just can't watch that one.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I completely forgot that T.J. fumbled inside the 10, AGAIN, with the score 17-17 and us gaining control. That's where the game turned completely around. My goodness.
Turnovers will absolutely kill even the best of teams, and he fumbles more in critical situations than any back I believe I've ever seen at Bama.
Not being ugly, just the truth. How many times has T.J. done that? All I know is that, "It's a bunch".
sip

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I completely forgot that T.J. fumbled inside the 10, AGAIN, with the score 17-17 and us gaining control. That's where the game turned completely around. My goodness.
Turnovers will absolutely kill even the best of teams, and he fumbles more in critical situations than any back I believe I've ever seen at Bama.
Not being ugly, just the truth. How many times has T.J. done that? All I know is that, "It's a bunch".
sip
About 5 times. Unacceptable. Especially when DH was sitting on the bench all of last season.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
The Sooners did to us what we normally do to other teams: they took advantage of our mistakes and made us pay, big time!

I know we didn't play up to our standards, nowhere close, but they played a good game.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
sip
Well I know he fumbled against LSU and A&M in 2012 and A&M, AU, & OU in 2013. So five of the six close games we've played in over the last two seasons. It's definitely a mental thing and I sincerely hope he gets it under control cause there's no telling when it will strike again.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.