News Article: Auburn’s Jonathon Mincy popped for pot possession

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
So many of these kids are doing it, to think otherwise isn't being realistic. Still, with Fall Camp right around the corner there comes a time when you've got to set it aside and focus, get healthy, be sharper.

CrimsonblakeII

Scout Team
Feb 19, 2012
Seattle, WA
As someone who has run multiple thousands of drug tests, I can guarantee you that that thought is right far more often than it is wrong. In twelve years of running drug tests (totaling in the multiple thousands), I've only had FIVE cases where the person who was positive for THC was not also positive for something else. I'm not arguing for or against illegality, I'm just telling you the science I've seen - while some of the claims (Reefer Madness) are exagerrated, that one is not.
So i've passed every drug test I've ever taken. Those systems are so flawed. Even passed the vaunted hair follicle test. I'm a night time smoker and if you gave me a legitmate test I would ONLY test positive for THC. I have NO DESIRE AT ALL for any other drug. Pill problems are a MUCH bigger problem than THC.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.