Link: Offseason BUZZ from the Capstone: What we are hearing

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
It would be nice but there is one problem... They are the same type of quarterback. They are both dual threat qbs with no big drop off in speed. Coker is not a typical pocket passer like many analyst and fans tend to believe when comparing him to sims.
There might be a qb rotation going into the Florida game but we will have 1 by the time of olemiss.
Whoever can throw better to our receivers and be cool under pressure will be the 1.

i dont see them as the same type of QB.. Coker doesnt have the wheels of Sims and Sims doesnt have the arm of Coker.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
i dont see them as the same type of QB.. Coker doesnt have the wheels of Sims and Sims doesnt have the arm of Coker.
Sims has been clocked at 4:49 and cocker has been clocked at 4:64. They are both pretty fast qbs but not Michael Vick fast. As for the arm strength I think few can really compete with coker but the main question is how accurate and how healthy he is come game time

Btw aj's 40 was 4:84 at the combine while nick Marshall's was anywhere from 4:5 to 4:57

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.