Ex-Auburn TE Phillip Lutzenkirchen Died in Car Crash

JamieSPC

1st Team
Aug 29, 2004
Maylene, AL
Terrible news.

One of the greatest ever at Auburn, famous/infamous to us... terrific player and by everything I've heard a fine man. Condolences to his family and the Auburn nation.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
One day, I just hope, one day this country will begin to respect the dangers of driving and being around cars, and that day we all start driving within the laws and watching out for the other driver, our passengers, and ourselves. There is no reason for this "accident", accept a complete lack of respect for driving.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
One day, I just hope, one day this country will begin to respect the dangers of driving and being around cars, and that day we all start driving within the laws and watching out for the other driver, our passengers, and ourselves. There is no reason for this "accident", accept a complete lack of respect for driving.
The car had 4 people in it and the three who weren't wearing seatbelts died...

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
....And according to this article he wasn't wearing his seatbelt. It's sad what happened to him but still had he worn it, he may have survived...
Wear a seatbelt and you don't get ejected from the car in a wreck. Period. The guy that wore his seatbelt and didn't get ejected survived. Nothing good comes from driving around at 3:30am either.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.