Three Tide Pride tickets for 2014 football season

playball31580

Suspended
Aug 19, 2005
Wish I went to Tuscaloosa for college
Disregard my other posting on this forum that has two Tide Pride tickets for sale. Got a handful of inquiries but no one pulled the trigger. Just got a call from Tide Pride earlier this morning as I was able to get three tickets together (ideal for me and my twin boys) as I’ve had only a pair for the last 6 years. Anyway, I was wondering if anybody is interested in buying my tickets for the games this year minus the Auburn game as that’s the only game I’ll be attending this year. The seats are now in U4-FF, Row 18 and the 3 seats are located on the aisle. If interested or have any questions, just email me back at: shelmire@hotmail.com or PM me with your offer. I’m seriously not looking to make a huge killing at all, but want a fair price for the rights of having three tickets for all the home games this year with the exception of Auburn. I figured I would give you guys an opportunity before I go through the Stubhub/Ebay route. Whoever takes my tickets will have first dibs on them again for the next season and so forth. This is a great opportunity for anybody who is on the Tide Pride waiting list as I'm only able to go 1-2 home games a year for the time being.

$2,000 or best offer for 3 tickets for all home games except Auburn.

Roll Tide!!

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.