Need your help

pigtales

Apr 19, 2012
Ok Bama Fans Hogs need your help. We are the only SEC school left in the SirusXM Best Tradition Challenge. Hogs are in the final 4. We are up against Wisconsin Badgers "Jump Around" The other schools are VT and Ohio St Hogs are actually competing against all three schools because the fans of the other schools are voting against the Hogs. We are the defending champs. Sad to say this is about all we've had to cheer about the last several years. I know other SEC schools might not like or understand "The Hog Call" but it's a true tradition that has been around since 1920 unlike some "10 yr old "Jump Around" . So as a follow SEC FAN I'm asking for help from the Bama fans to go to the link below and vote for The Hogs. You don't have to do anything but click on the link and click on the small circle left of "The Hog Call"

Thanks for your time WPS and ROLL TIDE. https://www.facebook.com/events/337760773041850/?context=create&source=49

Bamanooga

1st Team
Sep 7, 2008
Signal Mountain, TN
A good memory as a Bama fan was a few years back in a game when we were clearly dominating the Razorbacks. My husband and I were sitting in a huge Bama section with about 7 gloomy-faced Arkansas fans. Their team finally scored, and these 7 fans jumped up and did the Hog Call -- the first time I'd ever heard it. The cheer was actually very cool. We could appreciate it better since we were many points ahead.

I'll vote for them!

pigtales

Apr 19, 2012
Thanks Everyone. I knew Bama Fans would be classy about this. Hogs were down 4000 votes and we just took the lead. Bama fans have always been a class act. I make the long drive every other year to the Ark Bama game the drive back has been VERY LONG LATELY . My cousin who grew up in Arkansas and is a HUGH Hog fan is married to a BAMA BOY and they live in North Port. Every other year we host about 10-20 Bama fans at our tailgate. You all are welcome to join us this year In the GARDENS AREA LOT 56... I'll be the girl with the Hog Shirt on LOL. Best of luck to ya'll this year except when you play the HOGS ( don't think you will have too much to worry about=) Hogs are still trying to dig ourselves out of the "Ditch" . LOL
AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
WPS AND RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.