Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American dWarriors88's Avatar

Who were the A&M visitors?

Did we have a bunch of recruits in town for the A&M game? Who were the big names that got to see that stadium stay full to the end and watch the comrodority of the crimson tide players jumping all together on the sidelines, hugging and congradulating one another. That's the kind of team I would like to play for! A little bias I must admit lol. Anyways I can't seem to find the list of visitors, anyone have any ideas? What a great atmosphere to of witnessed.
    At Some Places They Play Football.
    At Alabama, We LIVE It.

"...Ain't nothin' but a winner."

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Who were the A&M visitors?

I don't know any of the names of who was there, but I can tell you we had a big contingent of recruits on hand for the game. We watched them come out of the tunnel and stroll around our sideline during pregame.
    Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

CeCe Jefferson and Bryon Cowart were both supposed to be in town. We had a big group of committed guys like Blake Barnett and others in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    CeCe Jefferson and Bryon Cowart were both supposed to be in town. We had a big group of committed guys like Blake Barnett and others in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CeCe was there. I was in line at the concession stand, and he had gotten his nachos and stood by me while waiting for another recruit. I don't remember the name on his badge though. BTW CeCe likes peppers on his nachos. LOL
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride--and never quit--you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high, but so are the rewards." Coach Paul Bryant

BamaNation Second Team crimsonseal12's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

CeCe Jefferson, Bryan Cowart, Blake barnett, Rodney harrison, are the ones who were tweeting before during and after the game, also they were all at CNS home this morning.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American dWarriors88's Avatar

Niiice
    At Some Places They Play Football.
    At Alabama, We LIVE It.

"...Ain't nothin' but a winner."

BamaNation All-American

Any feedback about how their trip went?

BamaNation Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by NoNC4Tubs View Post
    Any feedback about how their trip went?
    Over on Rivals.com, the headline says that Cowart was "very impressed" with the Tide. I'm glad so many big names got to see a classic Alabama beatdown firsthand!!

BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Well they sure got to see a good one. I was not there yesterday but I heard the place was nuts all day. You know seeing over 100, 000 people going wild and the team playing like they did has to make a lasting impression.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

What's going on with Barn commit Darrell Williams..It says he's made several visits to Bama..Are we going to flip him or have a good chance he flips to us..I'd be worried about him if I were The Barn..

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by TideMan09 View Post
    What's going on with Barn commit Darrell Williams..It says he's made several visits to Bama..Are we going to flip him or have a good chance he flips to us..I'd be worried about him if I were The Barn..
    They are.......

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TideMan09 View Post
    I saw an article (I think on here) that he said we need to win his mom over and we had ground to make up with her. I'm sure this has been happening and if we have a slot for him we flip him.