Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

*** OLB Adonis Thomas Commits to Alabama ***

Bama offered Thomas on March 5. He made a visit in April and enjoyed himself. He announces his decision on August 1. He's down to Alabama and Florida.

96% of his 247 Crystal Ball predictions are for Florida.

247 Profile
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: OLB Adonis Thomas Updates

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Bama offered Thomas on March 5. He made a visit in April and enjoyed himself. He announces his decision on August 1. He's down to Alabama and Florida.

96% of his 247 Crystal Ball predictions are for Florida.

247 Profile
    Appears to be in the mold of Evans and Christian Miller we signed in the '14 class. I would not count us out and would love to get this guy.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Definitely a good player, but I'd be shocked if he chooses us.

BamaNation All-American

It will be Florida.....

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar

I quite being shocked when it comes to recruiting & Coach Saban..Always expect the unexpected with Coach Saban & recruiting..
    Quote Originally Posted by jps1983 View Post
    Definitely a good player, but I'd be shocked if he chooses us.

BamaNation All-American

I generally believe that people who commit this early know exactly where they want to go and they already have the offers they want. I know this isn't always the case, but it should be. If Florida has been his longtime favorite, chances are he goes with them. Of course, still a long ways til signing day.

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Things are looking good for Thomas to Alabama come August 1. Kip Adams who has been very good with his predictions has change his pick from Florida to Alabama. According to Adams, CNS and staff have come on very strong the last few weeks and have told Thomas he reminds them of past great ILBs ,Rolando McClain and Donta Hightower. They like his coverage skills against HUNH teams and eventually would like him to add weight to play ILB down the road. Lets see what happens....

FB | REC Moderator

Can't say that I feel overwhelmingly confident here because early, longtime leaders are often a difficult thing to overcome, but since Kirby starting turning up the intensity of Thomas' recruitment we've made a lot of in-roads with him. His Mom and Dad were with him in Tuscaloosa a few weeks ago, which obviously never hurts, and Tuscaloosa is a bit closer to home than Gainesville (though it doesn't seem like location is a big consideration for him). He has generally been a lot more receptive to our overtures than most thought that he would.

My gut instinct tells me that he probably still picks Florida in a few days, but again we've certainly made it interesting. It shouldn't come as a big surprise if we can nab him.

BamaNation Hall of Fame deliveryman35's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Based on his tweet today we appear to at least be giving him something to think about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Football is a hard game. These spread coaches forget that. Until good defenses remind them." Gene Stallings

FB | REC Moderator

Apparently he plans on taking an official visit to Oregon, but I doubt that means anything. Free trip for the Nike tour, basically...

BamaNation All-American

So what is the percentage that he commits to us?

BamaNation First Team

Kipp Adams just CB'd him to Florida.

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by NoNC4Tubs View Post
    So what is the percentage that he commits to us?
    4%.