Protesters block three buses with illegal immigrants

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Have you been calling Boehner to ask him to change the law? You know, the one Bush signed. Your blame and anger is global in scale.
Actually it is a Clinton Era law they are using if you want to actually research it and not swallow the administration propaganda. Haven't you noticed how everything wrong that happens to this bunch traces its way back to Bush. I'd think even the most loyal Obots would eventually say "Come on". Some are but a shocking number are simply drones.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
That touches on the problem. Its not just the Mexicans. Its not just the Central Americans. Its all over. We can not absorb all that want to come here whether we wanted to or not. It has nothing to do with xenophobia. We just simply can not do it.
That's exactly right. I have no problem with controlled immigration of people who add value to this country whether it be teachers, doctors, scientists, accountants ;), skilled labor, etc. I do have a problem with people coming here that are going to continue to suck at the tit of social services and drain us drier than we already are.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
i bet they have anchor babies before they show up for their deportation hearing.
What I think might be a bigger problem is, the ones who are allowed to "stay with relatives" (children I am speaking of) will stay and soon their parents will come too and seek to "stay" with them. Give them an inch....and I don't for a second think this is not on the minds of some. They want to come here whatever it takes, and they are going to unless stopped with a virtual brick wall at the border (will never happen) or bullets (close to happening but not sure it will).

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Actually it is a Clinton Era law they are using if you want to actually research it and not swallow the administration propaganda. Haven't you noticed how everything wrong that happens to this bunch traces its way back to Bush. I'd think even the most loyal Obots would eventually say "Come on". Some are but a shocking number are simply drones.
Can you post a link for this Obot drone? :biggrin2:

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
From the nation Journal. Some of the less wingnutty may be interested.

POLICY

Why 90,000 Children Flooding Our Border Is Not an Immigration Story

http://www.nationaljournal.com/dome...r-border-is-not-an-immigration-story-20140616

But changing U.S. border policy won't stem the root of the exodus."The normal migration patterns in this region have changed," Leslie Velez, senior protection officer at the U.N. High Commission for Refugees, explains. These people aren't coming here for economic opportunity. They are fleeing for their lives.
Then why aren't they freeing for their lives to Venezuela or Chile? Or perhaps Cuba could accept them.

TheAccountant

All-SEC
Mar 22, 2011
Birmingham
That touches on the problem. Its not just the Mexicans. Its not just the Central Americans. Its all over. We can not absorb all that want to come here whether we wanted to or not. It has nothing to do with xenophobia. We just simply can not do it.
This isn't a great analogy, and I mean no offense by it, but America is becoming like animal rescuers that turn into hoarders. We mean well in our hearts and are looking to do the right thing but it's coming to a critical mass that the more you try and help the more harm you are doing.

It comes to a point where you can't help everyone no matter how much you want to.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.