Protesters block three buses with illegal immigrants

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Can't we just boycott Mexico for aiding and abetting an invasion of the US? No foreign aid, no Eric Holder guns, no tourism, no training their military to be their narco gang hitmen. etc.

oh, and anyone who shouts la raza should be immediately rounded up and indefinitely detained.
As I said, the Church supports this invasion. See the priest/preacher's comments.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I applaud these residents. Murietta Residents have said ENOUGH!!! Screw waiting for people to "do the right thing" and follow the law. Forget meaningless speeches by a nutless opposition party. It is time to act. The Bundy standoff started this and I knew it was coming. This immigration thing is going to anihilate the Dems in November. Y'all leftists better stock up on O-Negative and prepare the Tourniquets because it is going to be a bloodbath.

Today was their 3rd block. Tomorrow hundreds are coming for another. It has begun!!!!

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...ien-Buses-from-Murrieta-Border-Patrol-Station

viva la revolucion GRINGO style

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
Someone is eventually going to get killed down there. I bet zero will grin a bit and then smoke a cigar with Reggie Love when his plan finally comes together.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Libs for the past 6 years have called the right - paranoid, delusional, racists, etc -- every time Obama's tactics were put into question.....They have used the W argument as often as possible, and defend acts that (when you take out any and all emotion) are horrible decisions for the future of our country. And though those on the left that defend have dwindled in numbers -- there is still this ongoing battle to find logic in actions that are obviously designed to change the structure and foundation of everything we used to stand for.....

I'm not sure how many more of these we can stand anymore before we collapse.....

When the business owners that really supply the tax system-supported wage earners all decide to go away -- and all we have left are service based companies that produce nothing --- it's going to go downhill at a speed none of the left could ever imagine.....

This move is plain and simple -- flood states like Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, North Carolina, Virginia -- and move them to purple and blue....

Sometimes, Paranoid is just another word for -- "nothing left to lose" ---

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Libs for the past 6 years have called the right - paranoid, delusional, racists, etc -- every time Obama's tactics were put into question.....They have used the W argument as often as possible, and defend acts that (when you take out any and all emotion) are horrible decisions for the future of our country. And though those on the left that defend have dwindled in numbers -- there is still this ongoing battle to find logic in actions that are obviously designed to change the structure and foundation of everything we used to stand for.....

I'm not sure how many more of these we can stand anymore before we collapse.....

When the business owners that really supply the tax system-supported wage earners all decide to go away -- and all we have left are service based companies that produce nothing --- it's going to go downhill at a speed none of the left could ever imagine.....

This move is plain and simple -- flood states like Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, North Carolina, Virginia -- and move them to purple and blue....

Sometimes, Paranoid is just another word for -- "nothing left to lose" ---
The 4 Horsemen will gallop in here to attempt to refute your spot on comment.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I applaud these residents. Murietta Residents have said ENOUGH!!! Screw waiting for people to "do the right thing" and follow the law. Forget meaningless speeches by a nutless opposition party. It is time to act. The Bundy standoff started this and I knew it was coming. This immigration thing is going to anihilate the Dems in November. Y'all leftists better stock up on O-Negative and prepare the Tourniquets because it is going to be a bloodbath.

Today was their 3rd block. Tomorrow hundreds are coming for another. It has begun!!!!

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...ien-Buses-from-Murrieta-Border-Patrol-Station

viva la revolucion GRINGO style
so, why arent you out there

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
92 wants to share your home with others. He also wants to share your tax dollars with others. It's only "fair."
I equate it to you coming home and finding a family "living" in it. Sitting on your sofa, eating your food, and watching your tv as if it truly ALL belonged to them. If you say you would have NO problem with that scenario I don't believe you for a second. Well these damn illegals are sitting on our damn couch, eating our damn food, and watching our damn tv and I won't tolerate it. This is OUR HOME and it is high time they return to theirs!!!

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
From the nation Journal. Some of the less wingnutty may be interested.

POLICY

Why 90,000 Children Flooding Our Border Is Not an Immigration Story

http://www.nationaljournal.com/dome...r-border-is-not-an-immigration-story-20140616

But changing U.S. border policy won't stem the root of the exodus."The normal migration patterns in this region have changed," Leslie Velez, senior protection officer at the U.N. High Commission for Refugees, explains. These people aren't coming here for economic opportunity. They are fleeing for their lives.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
From the nation Journal. Some of the less wingnutty may be interested.

POLICY

Why 90,000 Children Flooding Our Border Is Not an Immigration Story

http://www.nationaljournal.com/dome...r-border-is-not-an-immigration-story-20140616

But changing U.S. border policy won't stem the root of the exodus."The normal migration patterns in this region have changed," Leslie Velez, senior protection officer at the U.N. High Commission for Refugees, explains. These people aren't coming here for economic opportunity. They are fleeing for their lives.
We can't absorb them. They still need to be sent home.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

'TEQUILA PARTY' ASKS HOLDER TO PROSECUTE TEA PARTY FOR MURRIETA 'TERRORISM'

The "Tequila Party," a Latino group formed in opposition to the Tea Party, wrote to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and FBI Director James Comey on Monday to request that the Tea Party and several officials be investigated for their role in protesting and blocking the transfer of illegal aliens captured in Texas to Murrieta, California. The protests on July 1 turned back three busloads of aliens, though more are scheduled to arrive.

I love that name... Tequila Party. Official song should be "Tequila" by Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass. Good song.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
Have you been calling Boehner to ask him to change the law? You know, the one Bush signed. Your blame and anger is global in scale.
you act as if i dont find bush and boner almost equally deplorable as the current traitor in office. plus bush cant change the law, boner wont try to change the law, and zero loves the law. the only thing im calling for is americans who follow the constitution to arrest and prosecute the traitors who have destroyed this country.
if my anger seems global in scale, it is bc i dont like the thought of such a pig in office using politics as justification for the mass rape of children and murdering/rape/torture of americans by criminal animals he releases to prey upon the good people of this country.

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.