Encouraging News about Bo Scarborough

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I've heard similar - imagine Yeldon and Henry in the backfield with Cooper in the slot and Howard in motion out wide with White/Jones/Black...
When You Wish Upon a Bone --
It will take you to the throne....
Anything your hearts desire....
Will come to you......

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
In all seriousness though -- would Coach ever come out on the first play in the Wishbone, if for no other reason than to pay homage to Coach Bryant -- and to blow people's minds? Even if for just one play?

I forgot all about Bo! (Embarrassed) That could a very well be a great, nasty addition to the backfield if he qualifies. AND HE CAN CATCH!?

Did anyone catch the Yeldon, Henry, Drake on the field at the same time? Unfair! Lol Roll Tide!

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...

CrimsonPaul

1st Team
Jun 12, 2006
Brandon, MS
Nor did I, BallGuy.

Yet when I made a similar comment, someone "kindly" pointed out that it's not exactly an "obscure" website...

Some people...
To be fair Rush, the site has only been in service for about 4 years but has excellent recruiting info and a everyday chat that is posted the next day so you can keep up with the latest news.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Thanks Paul.

I had innocently been trying to thank TideMan in another thread about steering this Canadian to the site, but as mentioned, someone felt the need to take a shot at me for doing so...

Anyway, don't want to take away from Moon's thread, so thanks for the info.

And your gentlemanly way of presenting it...

RTR brother!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.