Haaaaaaaaaaaappy Fourth to All My American Fellow Tide Fans!!!

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Wishing y'all the absolute very best on the birthday of the greatest nation on earth!!!

Hope y'all are knee deep in fun, frolic, family, friends, fireworks, 'n' football.

[As I head out to the office up here...] :)

God Bless America, and Rolllllllllllll Tide!!!!!

Last edited:

Bama in Quebec

1st Team
Aug 10, 2013
Quebec city
Wishing y'all the absolute very best on the birthday of the greatest nation on earth!!!

Hope y'all are knee deep in fun, frolic, family, friends, fireworks, 'n' football.

[As I head out to the office up here...] :)

God Bless America, and Rolllllllllllll Tide!!!!!
As Canadians, we had our Canada Day three days ago on July 1st. So I join you Rush today to wish to all my southern neighbors an Happy fourth of July !

Thank you for having a sport like College football and a team like Alabama. We don't have that in Canada :)

God Bless America !

RTR to all my american fellow Tide Fans !

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Priorities:
1. God: the Creator of ALL and everything you can see and Not see
2. Country: United States of America (I'm proud to be an American!)
3. Family: Love my family
4. The Alabama Crimson Tide
5. My fellow man

Happy 4th of July, Independence Day to all Tide Fans!

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Happy 4th to ya'll. This is my first July 4th as a U.S. citizen and I was surprised that it does feel different this time. Didn't think it would after living in the US for 34 years. Not doing anything special except watch the World Cup. Germany beat France 1-0 and Brazil v. Columbia starts in 20 minutes. Should be a heck of a game.

To the rest of you, enjoy the 4th and be safe.

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com
Happy 4th to ya'll. This is my first July 4th as a U.S. citizen and I was surprised that it does feel different this time. Didn't think it would after living in the US for 34 years. Not doing anything special except watch the World Cup. Germany beat France 1-0 and Brazil v. Columbia starts in 20 minutes. Should be a heck of a game.

To the rest of you, enjoy the 4th and be safe.

Congratulations on your citizenship--we are the better for it...ROLL TIDE!!!

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Wonderful Fourth here at our wikiup. Can't remember a 4th as cool and comfortable as this and we're enjoying it immensely. GBA and RTR.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Well I had a happy 4th. I went to 3 different places. I even watched Brazil beat Columbia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.