Bama Replays this fall

TD10

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 28, 2009
I was used to having my choice of Bama football replays on CSS Sunday nights and WVUA Wednesday nights. I will not be getting the SEC Network apparently. With CSS gone, is WVUA going to continue having their Wednesday night replay? If not, anyone else other than the SEC Network (Fox SportsSouth, etc.)? Thanks.

Capstone46

1st Team
Jun 5, 2000
No. WVUA does not have re broadcasting rights even though they share the same space and some facilities within BDS with the sec network.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I have this weird contraption called a DVD player that actually records the games while I watch them! Lo and behold I can watch the replay as many times as I want!! :)

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I have this weird contraption called a DVD player that actually records the games while I watch them! Lo and behold I can watch the replay as many times as I want!! :)
I do that also but fast forwarding the commercials is annoying, first world problem I know. If you watch them on YouTube there are no commercials. YouTube is integrated into my TV so its very easy for me to watch just about any replay I want that way.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I do that also but fast forwarding the commercials is annoying, first world problem I know. If you watch them on YouTube there are no commercials. YouTube is integrated into my TV so its very easy for me to watch just about any replay I want that way.
Yeah, I like youtube myself. There's just something about that, "Network Television" feel that brings excitement to the game. Probably because I grew up with it.
We've never had CSS here on the coast. We do in my hometown of Jasper, Al. I watch it all the time when I'm up there. Love it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.