Joan Rivers call Obama Gay/Michael/Michelle a Tranny

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Joan Rivers will say stuff and unlike everyone else - she won't give an insincere "to anyone who was offended" apology. I wish more folks would do that to be blunt about it - because the organizations that whine hysterical and feign outrage are satisfied with no less than your scalp on their wall anyway.

If she ISN'T sorry, she shouldn't say she is.

And besides - she's hardly the first person to ever say that even if she might be the first publicly recognizable figure to have said it.

Edited to add: not that I'm any sort of Joan Rivers fan because I'm not. I'm just getting sick of (mostly) phony outrage.

Do you realize that if Jimmy the Greek made the comments that got him fired today - there would be black people who stepped up and defended him? I'm of the view that a person's life deserves to be viewed through their ENTIRE existence and not one moment of mis-speaking or pressure implosion.

Last edited:

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
You know I don't care about fashion in any way but I would watch her show fashion police to see what she might say about somebody or what statement she might make. Very funny woman and don't mind who she offends.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
the best jokes mix a little reality into hyperbole. michelle obama is clearly not a tranny. however i'll defer to reggie love's expertise on what else was said.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Joan Rivers will say stuff and unlike everyone else - she won't give an insincere "to anyone who was offended" apology. I wish more folks would do that to be blunt about it - because the organizations that whine hysterical and feign outrage are satisfied with no less than your scalp on their wall anyway.

If she ISN'T sorry, she shouldn't say she is.

And besides - she's hardly the first person to ever say that even if she might be the first publicly recognizable figure to have said it.

Edited to add: not that I'm any sort of Joan Rivers fan because I'm not. I'm just getting sick of (mostly) phony outrage.

Do you realize that if Jimmy the Greek made the comments that got him fired today - there would be black people who stepped up and defended him? I'm of the view that a person's life deserves to be viewed through their ENTIRE existence and not one moment of mis-speaking or pressure implosion.
Agreed.
I think the PC movement has about run it's course. People are sick and tired of having to apologize for every little word that comes out of their mouths or thoughts in their heads. This country was based on the freedom to think what you want and speak you mind regardless of what others might think. If someone doesn't like what I say, that's tough. I could care less what someone else thinks.
That said, Joan Rivers isn't the first one to say she thinks that Barack Obama is gay and Michelle is a tranny. That was me. I said that 6 years ago.
Fwiw, it's a well known fact that Obama's favorite "hangout" before he was ever elected as a senator in Illinois was a gay bar/shower in Chicago. I can only imagine what all was hanging out there.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Agreed.
I think the PC movement has about run it's course. People are sick and tired of having to apologize for every little word that comes out of their mouths or thoughts in their heads. This country was based on the freedom to think what you want and speak you mind regardless of what others might think. If someone doesn't like what I say, that's tough. I could care less what someone else thinks.
That said, Joan Rivers isn't the first one to say she thinks that Barack Obama is gay and Michelle is a tranny. That was me. I said that 6 years ago.
Fwiw, it's a well known fact that Obama's favorite "hangout" before he was ever elected as a senator in Illinois was a gay bar/shower in Chicago. I can only imagine what all was hanging out there.
The church he attended was renowned for hooking black men on the "down low" with "wives" so they could lead a "normal" life.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
We never did hear the truth from the gay guy who spent a night with Barack snorting crack in a limousine.

Did we?

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
She must have read all the sites about Michelle being named Michael LaVaughn Robinson at birth. The same sites that show Michelle with bulges in some pictures and compares her size and stature to that of other men and women.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
She must have read all the sites about Michelle being named Michael LaVaughn Robinson at birth. The same sites that show Michelle with bulges in some pictures and compares her size and stature to that of other men and women.
LOL http://damdems.wordpress.com/2013/0...helle-obama-a-must-read-christwire-exclusive/

Well ladies and gentlemen, you heard it here first at Christwire, our “First Lady” is actually the First Man. Even more startling, Barack Obama knows that his wife was once a man, making him the first homogay President of our Christian nation.

Want the truth? Read TideFans!! :biggrin:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
We never did hear the truth from the gay guy who spent a night with Barack snorting crack in a limousine.

Did we?
I'm not saying Obama did..Butttt..And can we petition the White House to have the good word Bama taken out of Obama's name..Pleaseee..

Last edited:

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-family-members-stand-vigil-article-1.1922473

Not saying Obama had anything to do with it......

Joan Rivers was on life-support Saturday as her daughter, family and friends kept an increasingly grim vigil at a Manhattan hospital.
The 81-year-old Rivers, initially placed in a medically induced coma after going into cardiac and respiratory arrest on Thursday, was dependent on the machines to keep her alive, TMZ.com reported.
Sources told the Daily News that Rivers’ daughter, Melissa, is “in denial” over her mother’s condition.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...s-stand-vigil-article-1.1922473#ixzz3BzYCuW6n

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.