2014 "The Opening" Thread

BJ4TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 11, 2007
Both young men were very impressive in their efforts, as was Lester Cotton, Pettibohn(sp?), and Dallas Warmack. I hope we hang to to all of them. Fortunately, Barnett is an early enrollee, so the battle will be a little shorter to reel him in.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Both young men were very impressive in their efforts, as was Lester Cotton, Pettibohn(sp?), and Dallas Warmack. I hope we hang to to all of them. Fortunately, Barnett is an early enrollee, so the battle will be a little shorter to reel him in.
Hes on board 100%!! :cool:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I just read an article on Al.com that Blake Barnett and Calvin Ridley just received their 5th star through Scout with their performance at the Opening.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/07/two_alabama_commits_earn_5-sta.html#incart_river
I would suspect that they`ll both be 5*s in all the main services in short order. Now, all we have to do is hold on to them and they both need to stay healthy in their senior seasons. Oh, and make their grades of course.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.