So this Johnny Manziel photo...

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012

I don't know anybody that rolls up money on the counter top in the bathroom just because...

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
If he comes out next season and has a really big year it's going to drive his critics absolutely crazy.

His showboat lifestyle rubbed me wrong when he was playing college ball, but somehow I feel a little different now that he's a pro.

Judging from the photo, I can't tell if he's rolling up a bill, or if he found a bill rolled up, and is just unrolling it. :biggrin:

It would be interesting to hear how he explains the picture to his coach.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
If he comes out next season and has a really big year it's going to drive his critics absolutely crazy.

His showboat lifestyle rubbed me wrong when he was playing college ball, but somehow I feel a little different now that he's a pro.

Judging from the photo, I can't tell if he's rolling up a bill, or if he found a bill rolled up, and is just unrolling it. :biggrin:

It would be interesting to hear how he explains the picture to his coach.
FIFY...

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
This guy is amazingly talented but he's going to flame out within a few years. I really hate it because there aren't that many players I want to watch in the pro's but he is one of them.
Yep, he`s going to be an absolute riot to watch over the next couple of years. Might be a lot of things, but dull ain`t one, that`s for sure!

DallasRTR

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2007
People may jump on me for what I'm about to say - but, I'll say it anyhow.
I wonder what the discipline was like in his home growing up?
I wonder if he ever got a spanking for mis-behaving? Or was his behavior just tolerated?
He's acting this way because life (parents, coaches, etc) have always let him get away with anything he wanted.

Ok, I'll shut up now.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.