So this Johnny Manziel photo...

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
sip you and I aren't disagreeing on anything. I never said Manzeil would ever supplant Joe Namath...Heck nobody in my mind will ever come close to that. Just saying Manzeil the celebrity reminds me very much of Joe in the 60's with all the media attention...and maybe..just maybe he might be a darn good NFL QB. If he pulls that off then the similariites become even stronger. Like I said earlier...Joe sees it.
Oh we're cool "Always". Absolutely! I know where you were coming from, and, as I said after your last post, "I agree with you".
No probs at all on this end. Maybe I came across wrong, if so, I apologize.
sip

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Which, if you'll do a little research, was better than every Quarterback in the game, "At that time".
It wasn't a pass happy league in 1965.
My opinion is this--If you're an Ohio State fan who is here to discredit Joe Namath, then you need to disappear your butt from this board.
But I'm just one guy. I can promise you this. You'll never see me on an Ohio State board trying to discredit Jack Tatum.
But then again, you'll never see me on an Ohio State board at all, cause I'm a Tide fan, and I could care less what's going on on an Ohio State board lol...
sip
Oh, I wouldn't get too worked up. The internet is full of imposters. :)

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
Oh we're cool "Always". Absolutely! I know where you were coming from, and, as I said after your last post, "I agree with you".
No probs at all on this end. Maybe I came across wrong, if so, I apologize.
sip
No sir you don't need to apologize. I appreciate your posts and sometimes when expressing thoughts in a few words it doesn't come across exactly as it would in a conversation. I bet we are on the same page..RTR

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Cleveland made a mistake in drafting him. I don't know if he'll make it to five years in the NFL. What do I know about the potential "Lindsay Lohan" in the making.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
like all Cleveland QBs, he will be on another team in 3 years or less. is there anybody on here (other than selma) that could name all the starting QBs for the Browns the last 10 years?

B

BroadwayJoe777

As a Cleveland Browns fan, (I know very sad) I don't care what Johnny Football does off the field. He just better win games on the field!

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
As a Cleveland Browns fan, (I know very sad) I don't care what Johnny Football does off the field. He just better win games on the field!
I wouldn't hold my breath... unless I was on the lakefront on the east side. ;)

Against top 40 defenses (Rice, Bama, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, LSU, and Missouri), Johnny Football was 3-3. Those six teams made up only 46% of his schedule, but he threw 61% of his INTs against them and only 40% of his TDs. The gradient is fairly steep on his performance against borderline top-40 defenses also. Against top-35 defenses, (Bama, Mississippi State, LSU, and Mizzou), JF was 1-3 and threw over half his interceptions. He often racked up yards and points, but the pertinent fact was that he was only .250 in those games. He'll be good for one highlight per week and 2 INTs.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.