Derrick Henry Sugar Bowl Highlights

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
For those of you in need of a refresher:

Thanks for posting that. I was looking the other day for just DH highlights of that game on YouTube and couldn't find a video of just his highlights. The acceleration on that 60 yard swing pass is ridiculous for any back, especially one with his size.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Thanks for the fix. That's a refreshing break from the doldrums of American news and the lack of meaningful sports in summer.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Wow I can't wait to see him this year. It sucks having to look at the score though. 😒

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
With the Oline not performing that good He made it look good. Just think if the Oline is performing better with better play calling what that would do.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
This video never gets old. Would have been a shame for him to be changed to a LB (even though I am sure he would have done fine)

We are lucky to see his true talent as a RB. I can't wait till the season starts. :)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
We score 30 points, we should win IMHO. The D just could not handle them. That`s a rare statement to have to make about an Alabama football team that I`ve followed for 36 years.
That football doesn't exist anymore. Offenses have changed. This isn't the college football Coach Stallings coached in the 1990's.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
We score 30 points, we should win IMHO. The D just could not handle them. That`s a rare statement to have to make about an Alabama football team that I`ve followed for 36 years.
Did you watch the game? The offense gave them half those points. The D played sub par no doubt but all the turnovers by the offense didn't help.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.