Perry rejects Obama's "offer" to shake hands on the tarmac at Austin on Wednesday

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
Re: Perry rejects Obama's "offer" to shake hands on the tarmac at Austin on Wednesday

This would usually give me butt hurt, because I respect the office, but I feel Obama has stiffed enough people to deserve this.
i have no respect for the office, his position, or him as a man. i will start to reverse that position when we finally have someone in the position that is worthy of respect. by my count we havent had one in over 20 yrs.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Re: Perry rejects Obama's "offer" to shake hands on the tarmac at Austin on Wednesday

i have no respect for the office, his position, or him as a man. i will start to reverse that position when we finally have someone in the position that is worthy of respect. by my count we havent had one in over 20 yrs.
Yes this right here. Obama is a fraud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003

Really? But he was hilarious in Madea Goes to Jail.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

You meant they were big enough for terrorists to have smuggled in nuclear weapons. Unfortunately, me thinks the weapons are here. What two cities, if nuked could cripple the US?

My guesses are NY and Houston. NY for the financial markets, Houston for the oil/energy. NYC also has the largest concentration of Jews in the US so now NYC gets an extra mark from the muslims to get nuked.
Displaced Bama Fan,

Looks like we're just going to have to move to Chicago! Either that or encourage terrorists to go to the windy city instead of Houston.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA

I hope I get invited to Rick Perry's funeral just so I can go see that his sorry carcass is dead.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

I hope I get invited to Rick Perry's funeral just so I can go see that his sorry carcass is dead.
My list is too great and I would need the support of the American taxpayers to attend all the funerals of many of my "favorite" politicians.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

I believe that the deal was he'd meet with him if they sat down and had a substantive discussion about the border. Obama agreed. Thus meeting.
I guess Obama was able to carve out some time from Robby Rodriquez's fundraising dinner. Dang nice of him. I know fundraising takes precedence over all other issues.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama

Here's The Big O playing golf instead of attending to the urgent business of the Nation!!

oops!

Did he fly there in **-1 along with a huge entourage costing American taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Bet he didn't.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md

ugh. i get nauseous every time i see a pic of that scumbag. why cant he just ooze back to that litterbox called chicago and cut his administration of destruction short?

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

You bet I hate him, but even worse, I hate what he's doing to my country.

One day, even you libs will realize what a disaster he's been to the nation.

:rolleye2:
He still has 2 years left but hopefully he refrains from committing US forces to invading the wrong country.:rolleyes:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.