Costco removes "America" from its shelves and is getting blasted

stlimprov

1st Team
Nov 9, 2005
Saint Louis, MO
I like your style of writing to make a point.

I make decisions on what stores sell too. Costco or no other retailer is obligated to sell a certain product. If they are interested in success, they will listen to their customers and give them what they want (or need). Where Costco becomes the fly in the vaseline is when the CEO is open with his political and financial support of the most polarizing (and many say divisive) president in history, then makes a business decision to ban a book critical of this figure. So if that's perceived as weekly quota of perceived persecution, well, those customers have choices. Just as Costco's CEO does.
Just to be clear: Costco does not have the power or ability to ban a book. They have the power to buy and resell it or not.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Just to be clear: Costco does not have the power or ability to ban a book. They have the power to buy and resell it or not.
They can ban it from being sold in their stores. Maybe I could have used a more appropriate word, but I don't think there was any misunderstanding.

Do you teach English Composition? ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.