Costco removes "America" from its shelves and is getting blasted

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
i will wager that they wont face any real consequences for this. i seriously doubt re-tweeted outrage is going to go very deep
You are probably right, but I will never underestimate the ability of Americans to become outraged.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
It's their company. If they don't want it so be it. Their reason is laughable because they are still carrying that lead weight known as Hillary's book and it's sales are microscopic.

If it outrages you go shop elsewhere. You know, like gays do when they feel wronged...oh wait.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
This is a form of censorship. They will not get any more of my money!

This should be a violation of the 1st Amendment. However, I guess we don't have a constitution any more, just executive orders!

Reminds me of a movie about The Truth! It's like they are protecting us from The Truth! "You can't handle the Truth." Well, I want to know the Truth and in reading Dinesh D'Souza's America: …., I think I found the Truth about this administration and the Progressive movement. The book just confirmed my beliefs. Seems like Dinesh D'Souza is one of the few Americans who does understand the Truth about all the lies and deception currently occurring. Americans, wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me Liberty or give me Death. Looks like it's going to be the latter.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Maybe it's time to REDISTRIBUTE all of the wealth of Costco's owners. Just take it away from him and give all profits to help with the border problem.

Uh, oh! That sounds like a Progressive.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
This is a form of censorship. They will not get any more of my money!

This should be a violation of the 1st Amendment. However, I guess we don't have a constitution any more, just executive orders!

Reminds me of a movie about The Truth! It's like they are protecting us from The Truth! "You can't handle the Truth." Well, I want to know the Truth and in reading Dinesh D'Souza's America: …., I think I found the Truth about this administration and the Progressive movement. The book just confirmed my beliefs. Seems like Dinesh D'Souza is one of the few Americans who does understand the Truth about all the lies and deception currently occurring. Americans, wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me Liberty or give me Death. Looks like it's going to be the latter.
LOL! The violation of the 1st Amendment would occur if they were forced to carry it... :D

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Free enterprise... If they want to carry it, they will. If they don't, why force them? They're losing business from lack of sales and potential boycotts, but it is the right of their company PTBs to make that decision.

This is the same as forcing healthcare on employers. The employers should decide what services/goods that they provide and what benefits they give their employees.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Have you read the 1A? I'll post it here, for ease:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Please tell me how this violates 1A in any shape, form, or fashion.

Thanks, in advance.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.