Thug U (Miami) dismisses 2 players

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Not trying to sound un-sympathetic or not caring, but once again this type behavior does not surprise me. I feel for the victim and hope she gets through this and can carry on with life. As for the perps, better not say what I think should be their punishment. Sad commentary on our society.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I can just hear Jimmy Johnson's old excuses about how "leading your players around by the hand" doesn't "teach them responsibility" - all while they're making idiots of themselves on the field and wearing combat fatigues to a steak dinner with Penn State.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Pitiful thing is I bet there are plenty of girls of legal age that would have been willing without being drunk or drugged.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
There is a semi-crucial point being misssed here. Things are improving at Miami. Previous regimes wouldn't have booted these swine.
Not sure they had much choice. The perps turned themselves in, pretty much 'fessed up, and the police consider it to be "no bail offenses".

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.