Calvin Ridley's one handed catch at the Opening

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Did anyone else notice the twitter exchange in the link? Recruiting analysis says Ridley is "Amari Cooper good."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Duke Shelley: #21 Rivals CB 4-Star.......and got TORCHED.
Thoughts/opinions as to whether or not we hold onto to him? Has indicated his intentions to take all 5 visits with one as an official to FSU. If true, I would assume the staff considers him "uncommitted" and will continue to recruit him as aggressively as if he were totally undecided.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Thoughts/opinions as to whether or not we hold onto to him? Has indicated his intentions to take all 5 visits with one as an official to FSU. If true, I would assume the staff considers him "uncommitted" and will continue to recruit him as aggressively as if he were totally undecided.
He's probably as Solid to us as any commitment at this point. He already had a trash talk battle w/ Cam Newton so he seems to be 'Bama already. F$U is the only threat I'd say but I'm sure our staff will stay on top of making him feel like a major priority for us because he is one.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.