What is your opinion of kicking camps for high school players?

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006
My grandson has an outstanding leg and I was thinking of sending him to a kicking and punting camp. There is a camp in Atlanta soon by Prokick.com called Ray Guy Camp. Are these camps really helpful or are they primarily to make money for the sponsors?

Has anyone had any experience with these type of camps.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
A friend of ours took his son to a camp in Florida every year for three years. He was invited as a preferred walk on at Miss. State which is pretty normal for kickers. Assuming he performs well, he'll be the kicker in a year or two and on a full ride. If you want, I can text him your info and have him contact you.

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006
A friend of ours took his son to a camp in Florida every year for three years. He was invited as a preferred walk on at Miss. State which is pretty normal for kickers. Assuming he performs well, he'll be the kicker in a year or two and on a full ride. If you want, I can text him your info and have him contact you.
Please do. Thank you.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
If you live in north Alabama, you may want to check out the Mike King camp. He is the kicking coach for UNA and has a camp every year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.