It looks like the feds knew the immigration crisis was on us in January

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Overwhelm the system, gut the military of strong personnel, foster division among races and economic classes and age groups, weaken our standing internationally, alienate our allies, destroy the best healthcare system in the world, appoint known communists to governmental positions, control the press, manipulate the justice system, corrupt the financial sector, spy on American citizens and label dissenters terrorists, spy on government officials including Congress and use info to coerce cooperation, use the IRS and EPA and Homeland Security to control the populace, and finally lie about all of these things to manipulate the data concerning the consequences we are all facing and will face.
The border issue and the problems and diseases the illegals bring are just part of the agenda to fundamentally transform America. It is intentional, it has been planned for a long time. What more do we need to see the man and his administration are traitors?

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Overwhelm the system, gut the military of strong personnel, foster division among races and economic classes and age groups, weaken our standing internationally, alienate our allies, destroy the best healthcare system in the world, appoint known communists to governmental positions, control the press, manipulate the justice system, corrupt the financial sector, spy on American citizens and label dissenters terrorists, spy on government officials including Congress and use info to coerce cooperation, use the IRS and EPA and Homeland Security to control the populace, and finally lie about all of these things to manipulate the data concerning the consequences we are all facing and will face.
The border issue and the problems and diseases the illegals bring are just part of the agenda to fundamentally transform America. It is intentional, it has been planned for a long time. What more do we need to see the man and his administration are traitors?
I am curious as to your time frame here; not taking the current prez's side on anything, but most of what you documented has been going on for a lot longer than 6 years.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I am curious as to your time frame here; not taking the current prez's side on anything, but most of what you documented has been going on for a lot longer than 6 years.
Obama has ramped up the race and class warfare and further divided the country, and had a willing press to do the dirty work for him. When's the last time he made a speech without attacking someone or a group of people?

It's really amateurish that this is how he attempts to govern.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Hello China.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
You are correct VJ, much of what is happening has been set in motion by past administrations. Most of those actions were guided by weak men who were greedy and wanted to preserve their power and position. The left has been steadily waging war against our freedoms and prosperity for decades and many who claim to be centrists or on the right are weak, self centered egotists, or liars. The difference we see in Obama's administration is the concentrated effort to do harm to the country. The imposition of the policies and evasion of justice did not come from bumbling goobers. These policies took many years of planning and the stage had been set long before he took control. It would be impossible to accidentally bungle things as well as his administration has. The policies are outlined in The Cloward-Piven strategy and much of Saul Alinky's 8 levels of control.
Hillary Clinton is no different than Barack Obama on many of these issues. Even though Bill speaks in more moderate terms, they are so adept at lying it appears he governed in much the same way, just with a softer form of tyranny.
George Bush, who I supported wrongly on many levels, was the perfect stepping stone to Barack Obama's bloodless coup. Our country has been transformed to a dependency nation and we are on our way to many years of hardship and turbulence.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Please list the accomplishments of the Obama administration that have had positive outcomes for the United States.
Here's a list of what some consider his achievements, though I've no doubt many here will dispute some of these. It's well documented that many here would have preferred that the government not bail out GM, mindless of the devastating effects GMs collapse would have had on an already fragile economy.

There are a lot of things I wish Obama had done differently. I wish he had worked more to actually lead, particularly in his first term.

But that's beside the point.

Good president, bad president, mediocre president--none of those equate to traitor.

But that's beside the point. Even if you disagree with every point, bad president <> traitor.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Here's a list of what some consider his achievements, though I've no doubt many here will dispute some of these. It's well documented that many here would have preferred that the government not bail out GM, mindless of the devastating effects GMs collapse would have had on an already fragile economy.

There are a lot of things I wish Obama had done differently. I wish he had worked more to actually lead, particularly in his first term.

But that's beside the point.

Good president, bad president, mediocre president--none of those equate to traitor.

But that's beside the point. Even if you disagree with every point, bad president <> traitor.
This list is a joke, right? The whole article should be in blue font.

How's that whole transparency thing working out? Yeh.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I hate to derail this Obama thread, but people might want to take a look at the 2008 law - unanimously passed, including by Boehner, prohibiting summarily sending unaccompanied children back to their PoO. After reading, carry on with the regular stuff:

LINK

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I hate to derail this Obama thread, but people might want to take a look at the 2008 law - unanimously passed, including by Boehner, prohibiting summarily sending unaccompanied children back to their PoO. After reading, carry on with the regular stuff:

LINK
I go back to my statement - Both parties are bought and paid for. I think Gr8Hope summed it up nicely.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I think one of the things that has people so upset is that our government is bringing them here by the busloads and planeloads. With all their diseases.

There's an out of control ripple effect. The Border Patrol agents have a gag order and have been threatened with arrest if they talk to the media. The bureden on the healthcare resources to keep these people alive and treat them is overwhelming.

There's really no way anyone can justify what's happened in the last few weeks or try to equate this anything else.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I think one of the things that has people so upset is that our government is bringing them here by the busloads and planeloads. With all their diseases.

There's an out of control ripple effect. The Border Patrol agents have a gag order and have been threatened with arrest if they talk to the media. The bureden on the healthcare resources to keep these people alive and treat them is overwhelming.

There's really no way anyone can justify what's happened in the last few weeks or try to equate this anything else.
Doesn't a state governor have the right to mobilize the state's own National Guard? If so, the Perry should make it happen and suffer the wrath of Ol'bama, which will kill any hopes the dems have of retaining the Senate. Call his bluff.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
My grandfather used to say when he was growing up in south Mississippi, he used to walk uphill five miles in the snow to school with a cold hard biscuit for lunch. (I'm sure they had a lot of snow back then in south Mississippi).
These kids will be able to tell their grandchildren "I jet-skiied across the Rio Grande."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.