It looks like the feds knew the immigration crisis was on us in January

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
Too bad you feel the need to follow a serious comment with a ridiculous one.
too bad you allow your blind faith in D or your self hatred over criticizing blacks to prevent you from realizing the domestic enemy we currently have sitting in office is fundamentally destroying this country.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
I suggest anger management or Prozac. Shooting some inner city yutes make give you some release.
inner city yutes are merely the symptom. librulz are the disease. ;)

however, directly addressing your post- why is my apology for not being more serious after a post about some weird dude with a zipper on his neck indicative of anger issues? it is almost as if you and bamaro have your own odd fantasy which isnt quite syncing with reality. i suggest ya'll share some lithium and get back in touch with reality since i dont translate crazy very well.

Tider@GW_Law

All-American
Sep 16, 2007
Sacramento, CA
BTW: Epic fail tonight by the House GOP leadership on this bill. Cruz has established himself as more influential in the House than Boehner. This a very public fissure in the party. GOP needs to get their house in order quickly.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
These knuckleheads have to make a change. Half the country is laughing at him and the other half sees a pathetic, weak man who won't stand up to the arrogant, swaggering, lawless maniac.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
These knuckleheads have to make a change. Half the country is laughing at him and the other half sees a pathetic, weak man who won't stand up to the arrogant, swaggering, lawless maniac.

Why do we have a Congress now? The President just signs an executive order to go around anything they don't rubber stamp for him. Yet they are afraid to impeach. SMH.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Why do we have a Congress now? The President just signs an executive order to go around anything they don't rubber stamp for him. Yet they are afraid to impeach. SMH.
Impeachment without removing him from office is worthless. Even though he's clamoring for an impeachment, that won't happen with the Senate the way it stands today.

Maybe he will sign an Executive Order impeaching himself since Congress won't do it. :)

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._little_friends_from_south_of_the_border.html
It's the suite life for our little friends from south of the border"
Nice, really nice. We have veterans who cannot even see doctors and die waiting but this is what our government does for illegals?
Illegals are a voting bloc in waiting, and one that is up for grabs (at least that is what the Chamber of Commerce has convinced Republicans is the case).
Veterans have little clout.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._little_friends_from_south_of_the_border.html
It's the suite life for our little friends from south of the border"
Nice, really nice. We have veterans who cannot even see doctors and die waiting but this is what our government does for illegals?
I have to say, when a member of Congress shows up at a HLS-run detention facility and the HLS official in charge denies him access, even after he has identified himself as a Congressman, that would cause me to go back to the Hill and vote to defund the entire HLS. Who does HLS think appropriates their budget? The Executive Branch does not have the authority to deny the legislative branch info, unless the info sought is classified, and even then it is the obligation of the executive branch to get the classified info to Congress in a classified venue. (And nothing in the HLS illegal alien detention facility was classified. Embarrassing, maybe, but not classified). For the executive branch to tell a congressman to go perform an unnatural act on himself is reason enough to defund the offending agency. If we had a congress with a spine or an ounce of integrity, they do exactly that.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.