Sub bangs two 18 yr olds days graduation

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Re: Sub bangs two 18 yr olds days before graduation

There are more young single working women in the workforce today than ever before. Mix that with how sexed crazed our society has gotten over the last 30-40 years and you've got young women now who (as someone stated) have grown up in a society that glorifies sexual promiscuity. Doesn't really shock me anymore. Look at how cougars are now viewed on society. Nowhere near how they used to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

There are more young single working women in the workforce today than ever before. Mix that with how sexed crazed our society has gotten over the last 30-40 years and you've got young women now who (as someone stated) have grown up in a society that glorifies sexual promiscuity. Doesn't really shock me anymore. Look at how cougars are now viewed on society. Nowhere near how they used to.

I was asked a while back if women in their late 30's-40's were called cougars, what were the younger ones called, and I replied "teachers".

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013

Beauty is only a light switch away.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.