Sub bangs two 18 yr olds days graduation

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I don't fully understand female teachers having sex with their male students. Granted, the teachers are always young themselves, but high school boys are.....boys.

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
I don't fully understand female teachers having sex with their male students. Granted, the teachers are always young themselves, but high school boys are.....boys.
Probably has something to do with self-esteem, and it probably helps hers to know she is desired by males even if they are much younger than her.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
As with this case, many school jurisdictions are clamping down on teachers engaging in sexual activity with students. This teacher was fired, and should bear the full weight of the law. 3d degree felony? That's good enough for a permanent revocation of her teaching license and some jail time to boot.

Hey, lady. Next time you want a man, make sure he's a man, not a boy!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Lord, I can't think of any teachers who would have been remotely tempting. The only really cute one was a young PE teacher, who was clearly not interested in anything male and always had a young female coterie hanging around her. She smoked unfiltered Camels...

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Re: Sub bangs two 18 yr olds days before graduation

Seriously why didn't my school have these kinda teachers?? Lucky kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Lord, I can't think of any teachers who would have been remotely tempting. The only really cute one was a young PE teacher, who was clearly not interested in anything male and always had a young female coterie hanging around her. She smoked unfiltered Camels...
same here Earle. never had any hawt teachers at all. there was one maybe but she already had a stick up her bum.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
C'mon guys....males reach their sexual "zenith (so to speak) around the age of 19 (last info I got); these teachers don't want "men", they just want sex. Period.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

Why are you so sure that it didn't? Just because you're not getting any teacher action, doesn't mean no one did. :biggrin:
Well obviously I was talking about me. I don't care what may or may not have went in with other students. 😉😁

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013

Wow, and to think I was just happy when the teachers brought us cookies or pizza.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.