News Article: FSU wideout Jesus Wilson arrested for grand theft auto

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Well, at least he didn't rape anyone.

On a more serious note, he'll be quickly dismissed from the program, I'm sure. Old axiom will ring true as always: you make exceptions for those who are indispensable, and you make examples out of those who are disposable. As for this kid, three-star recruit, caught three passes a year ago... I'll let you guys do the math as to which category he falls into.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Now there's an arrest I can understand. :smile:

It still seems a little unusual to me to see mortals named Jesus, but I do understand that is getting more common and is something I probably should get over.

TUSKtimes

1st Team
Sep 18, 2008
Right here, Right now
Now there's an arrest I can understand. :smile:

It still seems a little unusual to me to see mortals named Jesus, but I do understand that is getting more common and is something I probably should get over.

He may give it the Spanish pronunciation, if that matters?

Did notice the Michigan QB recruit "Messiah" DeWeaver on the ESPN list. Also noticed he has an Alabama offer. So, it's theoretically possible, he's still "coming."

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
From Allie's link:

On June 11 at 10:20 a.m., a man said he parked his scooter, valued at $1,000, in front of the Love building along Atomic Way. When he returned, the scooter was gone, said court documents. On June 17, Tallahassee Police officers stopped Wilson while he was driving the stolen scooter, which was now damaged.

Wilson told officers that he "borrowed the scooter from another student," but did not have the student's contact information.
On Monday, in an email to investigators, Wilson said he stole the scooter when he noticed the keys were in the ignition and did not plan to keep it as long as he did. Wilson also admitted to crashing the scooter.
Wilson was booked into Leon County Jail on Wednesday and later posted bail.
According to Tomahawk Nation, any Florida State athlete who gets charged with a felony “is immediately suspended until the matter has reached a resolution.” The maximum penalty for grand theft auto in the third degree upon conviction in the state of Florida is “five years in prison, five years probation and up to a $5,000 fine.”
The 5-foot-9, 177-pound Wilson, a sophomore from Miami, caught three passes for 23 yards last season while also returning eight punts for 89 yards. He has been competing for a starting role at slot receiver for the Seminoles in 2014.
He was rated as a three-star prospect in the class of 2013 by Rivals.
All I can say is thank the Lord it's FSU (and not one of ours!) :biggrin2:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I just knew it was going to say Jesus and his disciples stole an Accord (Acts 2).

I'm sure this receiver's next act will be to feed the entire offense with only five loaves and two crab legs.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.