Greg McElroy gets show on Sirius XM Starting Monday

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I'll miss hearing the last bit of Bill King, but I'll give that up to not have to change the channel to avoid brando. GMac's show will have to be really bad to not be better than the FOB (friends of brando) bunch. My morning drive just got better.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Too bad for Greg, I just cancelled my SXM radio. I don't much care for a company that fires their employees for expressing their freedom of speech. If they do the right thing and bring Cumia back, I would love to listen to what Greg has to say on 91 CFB.

deltatider

1st Team
Nov 29, 2005
Too bad for Greg, I just cancelled my SXM radio. I don't much care for a company that fires their employees for expressing their freedom of speech. If they do the right thing and bring Cumia back, I would love to listen to what Greg has to say on 91 CFB.
What did the guy get fired for?

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I may be confused, but isn't Greg going to be a tv commentator this fall? Will he do both, or drop the radio when the tv job starts? Or maybe he's not set for tv, and I'm just mixed up.

He should do well on radio, he's got a quick mind and is good with words.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
I may be confused, but isn't Greg going to be a tv commentator this fall? Will he do both, or drop the radio when the tv job starts? Or maybe he's not set for tv, and I'm just mixed up.

He should do well on radio, he's got a quick mind and is good with words.
He can do both. Finebaum will be doing both as will Brando. It's no uncommon for radio guys to have tv shows too.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
What did the guy get fired for?
Not to hijack the thread or anything. But..

Anthony Cumia was taking pictures as he often does in Times Square, a woman of 'ethnical descent' walked through the frame of Ant's photos, at which point woman goes of deep end and begins physically assaulting anthony, gave hi a pretty good black eye and all. Anthony Cumia then goes back home to his compound and does the normal typical thing and vents/rants on Twitter about the story of what happened, he went off on a tangent about how the majority of violent crimes being commited by the black community. He hardly said anything racist, certainly nothing worse than you would have heard either on the O&Ashow or Shade XL 45. What really matters is because 1.) they were off work ( middle of summer break), 2.) he did the right thing by venting on twitter instead of unloading his licensed and concealed .45 into her head upon assault, 3.) he's a shock jock -when he actually does/says something remotely 'shocking', they fire him, and 4.) you can't freely express yourself these days without fear of persecution.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.