Tennesse Recruit calls out Alabama.....

TideGrad07

Nov 8, 2013
Mobile, Alabama
Tennesse Recruit Andrew Butcher calls out Alabama

This guy is an idiot. I understand passion for your team but this guy is going to get everything he wants from Alabama and more

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/07/tennessee_committed_recruit_em.html#incart

Tennessee defensive line commit Andrew Butcher was not one of them.
"I can't wait to beat Alabama's ... with my boys," wrote Butcher, a 4-star defensive end from Alpharetta, Ga.
Butcher was following action at The Opening when the Vols picked up a huge commit in 5-star defensive tackle Khalil McKenzie at the event. McKenzie was the defensive line MVP at The Opening, while Alabama quarterback commit Blake Barnett was the Elite 11 MVP and receiver Calvin Ridley was The Opening's overall MVP.
Almost an hour after the original tweet, Butcher wrote "Bring the hate I DON'T CARE"
Tennessee, now with 20 commits, currently has the No. 7 class in the 2015 rankings on the 247Sports composite. Certainly, Butcher has a reason to feel confident.

I can't wait to beat Alabama's ... with my boys.
-- Andrew Butcher (@ButcherAndrew1) July 11, 2014
Bring the hate I DONT CARE
LETS GO!! pic.twitter.com/VaRKHb4Vwt
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Re: Tennesse Recruit Andrew Butcher calls out Alabama

From a recruiting standpoint, you can`t fault Butch Jones and his staff for the job they`re doing.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA

This doesn't bother me. He's into the rivalry. Good deal. Bring it.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

This guy is an idiot. I understand passion for your team but this guy is going to get everything he wants from Alabama and more

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/07/tennessee_committed_recruit_em.html#incart

Tennessee defensive line commit Andrew Butcher was not one of them.
"I can't wait to beat Alabama's ... with my boys," wrote Butcher, a 4-star defensive end from Alpharetta, Ga.
Butcher was following action at The Opening when the Vols picked up a huge commit in 5-star defensive tackle Khalil McKenzie at the event. McKenzie was the defensive line MVP at The Opening, while Alabama quarterback commit Blake Barnett was the Elite 11 MVP and receiver Calvin Ridley was The Opening's overall MVP.
Almost an hour after the original tweet, Butcher wrote "Bring the hate I DON'T CARE"
Tennessee, now with 20 commits, currently has the No. 7 class in the 2015 rankings on the 247Sports composite. Certainly, Butcher has a reason to feel confident.

I can't wait to beat Alabama's ... with my boys.
Bring the hate I DONT CARE
LETS GO!! pic.twitter.com/VaRKHb4Vwt
[/QUOTE]

Yep, this lasts about as long as it takes for somebody to bloody your mouth and cut the bridge of your nose a little.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.