Sheila Jackson Lee says border is under control

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
All is good folks.

http://www.infowars.com/sheila-dumb...er-under-control-even-msnbc-couldnt-save-her/

I wonder if her constituents feel that way when they house a bunch of illegals in a school in her district?
She never ceases to amaze me with the crap that comes dripping from her lips. Are the people/citizens in her district asleep or drunk at the wheel or in the voting booth or stoned out of their minds or are they just plain idiots?

I think she is one of Michael Berry's favorite comedians with her pronunciations and outlandish statements. And she's never seen a TV camera that she didn't fall in love with.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Isn't she the one who thinks we put a flag up on Mars?
Course this guy is only a State Senator. If he makes it to the US Senate they'll put him on the Science and Technology Committee.:)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/08/brandon-smith-mars-climate-change_n_5568058.html

During a Natural Resources and Environment Committee meeting Thursday, Smith, the Senate majority whip, said:
As you [Energy & Environment Cabinet official] sit there in your chair with your data, we sit up here in ours with our data and our constituents and stuff behind us. I won’t get into the debate about climate change but I’ll simply point out that I think in academia we all agree that the temperature on Mars is exactly as it is here. Nobody will dispute that. Yet there are no coal mines on Mars. There’s no factories on Mars that I’m aware of.

According to NASA, the average temperature on Earth is 57 degrees Fahrenheit -- 138 degrees above Mars' average of -81 degrees.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Course this guy is only a State Senator. If he makes it to the US Senate they'll put him on the Science and Technology Committee.:)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/08/brandon-smith-mars-climate-change_n_5568058.html

During a Natural Resources and Environment Committee meeting Thursday, Smith, the Senate majority whip, said:
As you [Energy & Environment Cabinet official] sit there in your chair with your data, we sit up here in ours with our data and our constituents and stuff behind us. I won’t get into the debate about climate change but I’ll simply point out that I think in academia we all agree that the temperature on Mars is exactly as it is here. Nobody will dispute that. Yet there are no coal mines on Mars. There’s no factories on Mars that I’m aware of.

According to NASA, the average temperature on Earth is 57 degrees Fahrenheit -- 138 degrees above Mars' average of -81 degrees.
Yeah, but before the meteor hit Mars in the movie Mission to Mars, it was a warm, lush tropical paradise. Geez, don't you watch movies or anything?

I'm quite sure that's where he got his information from.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.