Australian judge says says incest, pedophilia ‘may be accepted’ by society

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I can see it now in bright lights, "The Tidewater Home for South American Pedophiles. Located in beautiful Blacksburg, Virginia":biggrin:
Yeah, except I'm not advocating open borders. I'm for legal immigration, on a small scale, small enough that US society can assimilate the immigrants without having the immigrants stand aloof of American culture.
Most immigrants from Latin American cultures do not favor pedophilia. One cultural characteristic, however, they do share is a heightened sense of loyalty to extended family, over loyalty to the law. The Latin American family is probably more likely to cover for the family member than an American family, and that is the precondition necessary for crimes like pedophilia to exist.
We need immigrants in small enough numbers that they internalize the American ideal that, if your cousin is raping little girls, you call the cops, because he is sick and the victims need protection.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
How does the Pope know that 2% of priests are pedophiles? And, what should he do with them? I have a solution: crucifixion at the Vatican!

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
I can easily see incest being accepted one day in the not-to-distant future (just not with minors involved).

Isn't the progressive thing to keep the government out your (consenting adults) bedroom?

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
I can easily see incest being accepted one day in the not-to-distant future (just not with minors involved).

Isn't the progressive thing to keep the government out your (consenting adults) bedroom?
I don't guess you could catch adults committing incest unless they was doing outside or one of them got pregnant. Well but the thought of that is just sick and like a lot of perversions I just don't understand.

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
Pedophilia is part of the initiation at the highest ranks of certain occultic groups which many of our politicians belong to.
How can someone say something like this and no one bat an eye? You have just accused some not insignificant percentage of the elected people in Washington of being part of occultic groups, which I am assuming in this instance specifically means non Christian, and no one has a problem with it.

I am all for the calling a spade a spade, and the majority of people in elected office in Washington are fairly useless, but to say that "many are in cults that use pedophilia as an initiation right" just seems absolutely insane. Well maybe saying it isn't insane, but if you actually believe that, that is insane.

Take a list of the members of congress, senate, judiciary and actually flag which ones are members of such a cult. Otherwise saying stuff like this does nothing more than build up the sense of detachment that Americans already feel from DC and only harms the chances that something productive and useful can get done. Imagining them as monsters is a heck of a lot easier than imagining that they are human beings, definitely flawed but human beings none the less, who are trying their best to do what is best for themselves and their districts. This isn't a defensive piece, and saying that they are actually doing their job, just that I truly don't believe that "many" of them are the monsters you make them out to be.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

Cousin lovin' has been accepted for centuries. It's really only in "modern" society that marriage between cousins has been frowned upon.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
How can someone say something like this and no one bat an eye? You have just accused some not insignificant percentage of the elected people in Washington of being part of occultic groups, which I am assuming in this instance specifically means non Christian, and no one has a problem with it.

I am all for the calling a spade a spade, and the majority of people in elected office in Washington are fairly useless, but to say that "many are in cults that use pedophilia as an initiation right" just seems absolutely insane. Well maybe saying it isn't insane, but if you actually believe that, that is insane.

Take a list of the members of congress, senate, judiciary and actually flag which ones are members of such a cult. Otherwise saying stuff like this does nothing more than build up the sense of detachment that Americans already feel from DC and only harms the chances that something productive and useful can get done. Imagining them as monsters is a heck of a lot easier than imagining that they are human beings, definitely flawed but human beings none the less, who are trying their best to do what is best for themselves and their districts. This isn't a defensive piece, and saying that they are actually doing their job, just that I truly don't believe that "many" of them are the monsters you make them out to be.
Call it what you want.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I'm not sure why anyone is surprised by this suggestion. Wasn't it a conversation piece back when the same sex marriage debates were going on that the next group sitting on the sidelines waiting would be pedophiles? I'm too lazy to go back and pull up individual posts but I do remember it. But it wouldn't surprise me if this gained ground in the U.S.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I'm not sure why anyone is surprised by this suggestion. Wasn't it a conversation piece back when the same sex marriage debates were going on that the next group sitting on the sidelines waiting would be pedophiles? I'm too lazy to go back and pull up individual posts but I do remember it. But it wouldn't surprise me if this gained ground in the U.S.
Yes, because those of us that are tolerant of Homosexuals and seek to give them full equality also enthusiastically seek to support those who rape the non-consenting

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Yes, because those of us that are tolerant of Homosexuals and seek to give them full equality also enthusiastically seek to support those who rape the non-consenting
I don't think pedophiles can ever be lumped in the same conversation with homosexuals for marriage purposes because their "loves" are underage and unable to consent by law. An underage person can marry with parental consent, but I highly doubt a parent would sign off on something like that.

Marriage is by its nature a contractual agreement and minors simply don't have the capacity to contract.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I don't think pedophiles can ever be lumped in the same conversation with homosexuals for marriage purposes because their "loves" are underage and unable to consent by law. An underage person can marry with parental consent, but I highly doubt a parent would sign off on something like that.

Marriage is by its nature a contractual agreement and minors simply don't have the capacity to contract.
I think Jon just forgot to color his post blue.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.