Australian judge says says incest, pedophilia ‘may be accepted’ by society

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Er... Displaced why are you researching incest and pedophilia? :biggrin: I know, I know it's for a book you're writing.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
They need to nip this crap in the bud. That judge should be thrown in jail. Anybody that could hurt somebody in their family or outside it should be punished to the full measure of the law.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
If that ever becomes 'ok' here, I'm done. See ya.
You and I will probably be dead, but it WILL happen. What happens in Europe EVENTUALLY makes it over here. We're seeing the secularization of the place right now, and the time WILL come when the Jerry Sanduskys of the world will draw your tax dollars for disability.

From the article:

Disability groups in Greece expressed anger on Monday at a government decision to expand a list of state-recognized disability categories to include pedophiles, exhibitionists and kleptomaniacs.
Related

The National Confederation of Disabled People, calling the action “incomprehensible,” said that pedophiles could be eligible for a higher disability pay than some people who had received organ transplants.

It WILL happen, the only question is WHEN.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
You and I will probably be dead, but it WILL happen. What happens in Europe EVENTUALLY makes it over here. We're seeing the secularization of the place right now, and the time WILL come when the Jerry Sanduskys of the world will draw your tax dollars for disability.

From the article:

Disability groups in Greece expressed anger on Monday at a government decision to expand a list of state-recognized disability categories to include pedophiles, exhibitionists and kleptomaniacs.
Related

The National Confederation of Disabled People, calling the action “incomprehensible,” said that pedophiles could be eligible for a higher disability pay than some people who had received organ transplants.

It WILL happen, the only question is WHEN.
Well, with the quickening cadence of the progressive drums, it could happen here prior to January 20, 2017. So, I don't know how old/young you are but it could happen in your lifetime, that is if you plan to be alive until after the date mentioned.

As I said earlier, NOTHING surprises me any more. We are being governed by liars, deceivers, people that are immoral and lack integrity and wisdom, etc. This not on any one person. This is people in all four branches of government: executive, judicial, legislative, and bureaucratic.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Er... Displaced why are you researching incest and pedophilia? :biggrin: I know, I know it's for a book you're writing.
Considering what happened in the UK recently with 40 plus politicians participating in a child sex ring, it's not too hard to imagine that many of our politicians are engaged in similar behavior and will push for these immoral acts to be "accepted" much like other things are now permeating into our society.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Considering what happened in the UK recently with 40 plus politicians participating in a child sex ring, it's not too hard to imagine that many of our politicians are engaged in similar behavior and will push for these immoral acts to be "accepted" much like other things are now permeating into our society.
I'll go you one better but note that since my name is public and y'all know me, I can't say a LOT for what will become obvious reasons.

A member of my church not long ago was a multi-millionaire who lost everything he had overnight. For fifteen years he had a prominent business in a South American country. He was the son of Christian missionaries and himself was a Christian, and he served this nation proudly in Desert Storm as a helicopter pilot. But over the course of his time in this S.A. nation, he learned about young girls being sold in the sex trade and used down there. Let me put it to you this way: we have American politicians going down there and sampling the "goodies" and engaging in things that would get them put UNDER the jail in this country.

He knew about it. He got the evidence of it. He turned it over to our FBI.

Word got out and his assets in that country were immediately seized, phony liens put on his property, and almost overnight he lost everything he had except his wife and daughter. Indeed, he said it was the fact he had a daughter along with his view of morality that made him pursue it. There was at least one assassination attempt on his life down there by a competitor - and to show you how different that country is from here, the competitor even ADMITTED it in court under oath.

There are things going on (even here) that none of us wants to know about.

As far as the UK thing - I'm not surprised. I lived there in the 1970s and it was an accepted part of the culture but you just didn't bring it out. I used to watch Jimmy Savile (a kids show host along with "Top of the Pops" and Rolf Harris (he had a show on Saturday evening with puppet named Basil Brush).

Btw - click this video and watch about fifty seconds. (The song will make you wanna vomit).

The host is Jimmy Savile, who has been recently exposed (post-death) as a pedophile of the highest order.

The singer is Jonathan King, who did seven years in prison for sexually abusing five under consent age boys. (King insists he's innocent but how many of those guys ever admit to being guilty anyway?). It was estimated that King had attempted to groom somewhere between 10,000 and 20,000 boys.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
DC has long had a pedophilia ring with politicians. Every few yrs a story will pop up about how many interns are being molested and how many kids are prostitutes to the politicians. It is a truly sick town.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I'll go you one better but note that since my name is public and y'all know me, I can't say a LOT for what will become obvious reasons.

A member of my church not long ago was a multi-millionaire who lost everything he had overnight. For fifteen years he had a prominent business in a South American country. He was the son of Christian missionaries and himself was a Christian, and he served this nation proudly in Desert Storm as a helicopter pilot. But over the course of his time in this S.A. nation, he learned about young girls being sold in the sex trade and used down there. Let me put it to you this way: we have American politicians going down there and sampling the "goodies" and engaging in things that would get them put UNDER the jail in this country.

He knew about it. He got the evidence of it. He turned it over to our FBI.

Word got out and his assets in that country were immediately seized, phony liens put on his property, and almost overnight he lost everything he had except his wife and daughter. Indeed, he said it was the fact he had a daughter along with his view of morality that made him pursue it. There was at least one assassination attempt on his life down there by a competitor - and to show you how different that country is from here, the competitor even ADMITTED it in court under oath.

There are things going on (even here) that none of us wants to know about.

As far as the UK thing - I'm not surprised. I lived there in the 1970s and it was an accepted part of the culture but you just didn't bring it out. I used to watch Jimmy Savile (a kids show host along with "Top of the Pops" and Rolf Harris (he had a show on Saturday evening with puppet named Basil Brush).

Btw - click this video and watch about fifty seconds. (The song will make you wanna vomit).

The host is Jimmy Savile, who has been recently exposed (post-death) as a pedophile of the highest order.

The singer is Jonathan King, who did seven years in prison for sexually abusing five under consent age boys. (King insists he's innocent but how many of those guys ever admit to being guilty anyway?). It was estimated that King had attempted to groom somewhere between 10,000 and 20,000 boys.
Pedophilia is part of the initiation at the highest ranks of certain occultic groups which many of our politicians belong to.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Pedophilia is part of the initiation at the highest ranks of certain occultic groups which many of our politicians belong to.
Imo it's also a psychological disorder whereby those that participate in it do so because other things they have practiced in the past have "lost their luster". They now need other things to bring the excitement back into their lives, so they go on to the next, and more dangerous, thing. Morality means nothing to them, and nothing remains off-limits. Which is why I'm of the opinion that those who practice incest and pedophilia won't be satisfied with them for long. Before you know it, they'll lose their 'taste' for children, whether it's their own, friends or neighbors. Eventually they'll move on to seeking sexual contact with animals. Fortunately, at least one of those fools will choose the wrong animal, and will not survive the encounter.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
But over the course of his time in this S.A. nation, he learned about young girls being sold in the sex trade and used down there. Let me put it to you this way: we have American politicians going down there and sampling the "goodies" and engaging in things that would get them put UNDER the jail in this country.
Well, then by all means, we need to bring sufficient South Americans here so they can maintain that culture and not become assimilated into this culture.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Well, then by all means, we need to bring sufficient South Americans here so they can maintain that culture and not become assimilated into this culture.
I can see it now in bright lights, "The Tidewater Home for South American Pedophiles. Located in beautiful Blacksburg, Virginia":biggrin:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Remember the horse head scene in "The Godfather?" What is not totally clear in the movie but is in the book is that the girl the movie producer is boffing is/was well under age and he's into that. He's a less sympathetic character when you know that.

Poor horsey......:(

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.