Anyone else concerned with Ole Sis and Mitthtippy Tate this year

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I'm watching SEC media days on ESPNu today and someone mentioned that there was a good bit of talk about Dak Prescott as a Heisman candidate. What? I don't know where that comes from.If Miss.State is ever going to make a move in the SEC west they better do it this year.
They have always played us tough, however I don't see us losing this game. Ole Miss will be decent but I think their coach is in over his head. I don't see this as a loss either.

Last edited:

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
Dak Prescott is a very good player. He is a better QB than Nick Marshall and I don't think it's close.

That said - he's not a Heisman candidate. The ONLY way a guy from MSU gets invited to NYC is if he leads a team to an insane record and/or puts up ridiculous numbers. Prescott will put up good numbers - I expect if he's healthy he'll have 2500 yards passing and 25 TDs and close to 1,000 yards and 15 TDs on the ground - but he won't have big wins to help his cause.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.