Anyone else concerned with Ole Sis and Mitthtippy Tate this year

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
You may be right but I'll believe it when I see it. Same story every year from the Mississippi schools. Saban is 13-1 against the two combined with the only loss to MSU his first year. Optimism springs eternal in July.
No doubt. Like I said. We very well may drum them. But I know he's the best quarterback Mullen has had to work with since working with Tebow and he's got a lot of people excited in Starkville.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
I would be more concerned about Ole Miss if someone other than Freeze were calling their plays.
This will be a make or break year for Freeze. Winning 10-11 games would be about the best they could do if they had EVERYTHING go their way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
We hear the same thing year after Ole Sis & Miss State might contend for the West. They may put up a fight but I'm not concerned about losing to either of them.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Slop State will give us a better game than the Black Bears will, but the crowd will be wearing MUCH cuter outfits in Oxford.

Looked up the last few games with us and MSU, during the Saban era they've scored no more than 17 points, since 2008 10 points. Do we need to worry? Yes, just like every other game. But no more than every other.

Sent from my iPhone

Roll Tide! 15 Time National Champions, More BCS Championships than any school...

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Are we truly worried about these two teams? I'm thinking, "Not".
Are they better than they've been? Maybe.
Does that make them a worry?
Not until they grow up.
It's definitely the off-season.
sip

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.