Jarran Reed arrested for DUI

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
The good news is we are loaded at DE with A'Shawn, Liner, Allen, Tomlinson, Pettway & Hand. Put Reed at the bottom of the depth chart and work 3x as hard as the others to get on the field. We've all been college kids and made stupid choices and with those choices come consequences. It is a privilege to play at BAMA and IMO getting arrested means you lost that privilege for the time being.

Superdad

1st Team
Sep 17, 2009
Beyond stupid. He's out of high school, playing on scholarship, old enough to serve in the military. He's not a kid anymore. I hope it doesn't happen, but as often as we're seeing this, one of these idiots is probably going to kill somebody one day. At some point, an example needs to be made. And I don't think sinking down the depth chart is a good enough example. Maybe suspending them for a year might get everybody else's attention. But, I guess I'm being too hard on the little darlings.

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com
Beyond stupid. He's out of high school, playing on scholarship, old enough to serve in the military. He's not a kid anymore. I hope it doesn't happen, but as often as we're seeing this, one of these idiots is probably going to kill somebody one day. At some point, an example needs to be made. And I don't think sinking down the depth chart is a good enough example. Maybe suspending them for a year might get everybody else's attention. But, I guess I'm being too hard on the little darlings.
Maybe suspended indefinitely, and has to earn his way back? That leaves a little wiggle room for CNS/staff to respond to better/worse behavior, and any extenuating circumstances that we may not be privy to...

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
At least we are deep on the defensive line. Probably as much quality talent and athleticism since CNS has been here. There has to at least be one or two every offseason. Hopefully this is the last one for us.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
It`s like, you find yourself kind of holding your breath over every weekend of the summer. being an older guy, I just don`t remember so much of this in the days of the athletic dorms. Maybe there was and just the lack of social media prevented us from knowing it.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
it's always happened.. just didnt have social media.. even still, if i'm 18 and i know i have a better than good shot at being an NFL player in 2-3 years you better believe i'm sitting in my dorm playing playstation and listening to espn radio 24/7.. but thats just me.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.