Alabama 2014 Media Guide Covers Revealed

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
When registering at Media Days, media members were given each schools' media guide.

Here are Alabama's 4 different covers:

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Is it me or does anybody else think Landon Collins bare a striking resemblance to Mark Ingram in the face??? Also Trey DePreist kinda looks like Eryk Anders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Is it me or does anybody else think Landon Collins bare a striking resemblance to Mark Ingram in the face??? Also Trey DePreist kinda looks like Eryk Anders.

I was about to post this. Maybe it is the goatee.

Never mind, looks like a beard.

B

BroadwayJoe777

That was the first thing I noticed.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
A'Shawn Robinson should be featured. He was a major contributor last year (which seems to be the criteria) and he's the most impressive physical specimen on the team.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
A'Shawn Robinson should be featured. He was a major contributor last year (which seems to be the criteria) and he's the most impressive physical specimen on the team.
Yeah but if you look at him he is like 35 years old. Clearly too old to be playing college football. 😉😉😉😉

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.